Passing League AT KCU

Raceland did well, passing game should help them out this year alot!!

S.laurel look on track

i think Flemingsburg looked the poorest they have a lot of work to do, but thier

JV/Fosh team had 7 wins 2 losses 1 tie( game called due to storm)

good luck to all the teams this year

S.laurel look on track

i think Flemingsburg looked the poorest they have a lot of work to do, but thier

I must make a correction I have had a few phone calls to tell me that FCHS did in fact look good & that FCHS beat SLHS in both games that they play in :confused: sorry I will try to get it right the next time :thumb:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

S.laurel look on track

I think it would be a stretch to say Fleming looked the "poorest"! They did pretty well considering they only won 4 games last year. They beat South Laurel twice, Logan County twice, Allen County- Scottsville twice (in close games), Pike County Central once, Lexington Christian once, and when the played Raceland they lost the first game by one point and the second they either won by one point or lost by one (one field counted int's as 2 points and no other field did). They also lost to Decatur (Indiana) by a TD. So, all in all they were 8-3 or 9-2.

It was a good camp and every game that I saw was competitive. I think it would be fair to say that everyone left knowing they had some things to work on, but there were good points for everyone.

I think it would be a stretch to say Fleming looked the "poorest"! They did pretty well considering they only won 4 games last year. They beat South Laurel twice, Logan County twice, Allen County- Scottsville twice (in close games), Pike County Central once, Lexington Christian once, and when the played Raceland they lost the first game by one point and the second they either won by one point or lost by one (one field counted int's as 2 points and no other field did). They also lost to Decatur (Indiana) by a TD. So, all in all they were 8-3 or 9-2.

It was a good camp and every game that I saw was competitive. I think it would be fair to say that everyone left knowing they had some things to work on, but there were good points for everyone.

Welcome to BGP coacher and thanks for your imput.

Raceland by all expectations should be very good this year but as the oldsaying goes.....Everyone can be good on paper and in preseason talk. The Rams have to go out each day in practice and on Friday nights and prove it on the field. No one is going to lay down bc they heard that you would be good. I can't wait for Football Friday nights!! :ylsuper:

I have just recieved word from a good friend that Raceland looked VERY good, especially since they were at a passing tournament w/o Senior starting QB Tyler Boyles. Backup QB Bobby McKee looked good.

I heard that the Rams pretty much accomplished what they wanted to and looked very good against all that they played.

I have just recieved word from a good friend that Raceland looked VERY good, especially since they were at a passing tournament w/o Senior starting QB Tyler Boyles. Backup QB Bobby McKee looked good.

I heard that the Rams pretty much accomplished what they wanted to and looked very good against all that they played.

Bobby McKee was the QB the first two days of camp, Tolliver also took some snaps from what I was told. Boyles and Fraley QB the last day and have been the QB'S since then they was the only ones throwing in the Coal Grove 7 on 7 McKee and Tolliver was used only as receivers while on offense during this camp.