Jay Bruce

I know he wont be able to keep up the pace that he has set in his first full week, but WOW!!! He has given the Reds and their fans a shot in the arm.

I truly beleive that the Reds have the right mix of youth and veterans that could start to put together a run for the division title.

Way to go Jay!!!:dancingpa

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he wont be able to keep up the pace that he has set in his first full week, but WOW!!! He has given the Reds and their fans a shot in the arm.

I truly beleive that the Reds have the right mix of youth and veterans that could start to put together a run for the division title. Way to go Jay!!!:dancingpa

I agree with you. I'll go one step farther, maybe this year.:eek:

Ok blast away:fight:

While I think it's great that Bruce is doing so well, let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. I mean at the beginning of the season everyone was getting "pumped" about Cueto and he came falling back to earth in no time.

Our top 4 looks pretty solid if Cueto can give us an effort like that every 5th day.
Agreed and consistency, is a must from the starters. Quality starts and middle relief, will be a key over the 20 straight games.

Bruce has looked like a 10yr vet, so far.