Jay Bruce

I'd start by dealing Griff to Seattle in a package for Johima or Clemment at catcher + try to get one of their 2 pitching prospects or an outfield prospect.

Griff will help put fans in the seats there, merchandise + he might even find some of his youth there. I hope so because I like him.

I would be shocked if the Reds were to get anything like the package you suggest from any team for Griffey.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Santana 7 wins 64 strikeouts 3.06 ERA 0.99 WHIP

Kotchman 24 Runs 6 HR's 30 RBI's .315 Average

Those two guys actually play in the majors and are having really good years. That's better than AA players. That deal doesn't look too bad to me although they need outfielders not 1B. The starter sure would be nice though!

Any other deals that any of you in the know have heard of?

Again Im not sure if that was the deal or not, but last year Ervin was a bust and was sent back down to triple a. Kotchman isn't a need as we have Votto.

Again Im not sure if that was the deal or not, but last year Ervin was a bust and was sent back down to triple a. Kotchman isn't a need as we have Votto.

Santana would make the Reds a different team and Kotchman could be trade bait.

I find it hard to believe that Seattle wouldn't give up a AAA catcher for Griffey.