How good is Clay QB Zach Lewis??

I saw him at a scrimmage last year. My impression was that he is a very good high school QB. It seems he has added some weight this year, which will help him with college recruiters. His footwork was decent. He seemed to lock on to one receiver and made some questionable passes if he wasn't open. I'm sure he got much better as the season went on and looks as if he can continue to improve. His arm was very good, just a touch shy of excellent. I would say he's boarderline D1, but should be very good at a lower level.

If he breaks records before he graduates, he may be having to break Ricky Bowling's records as he is on track to break several of Couch's before he graduates.

I've been looking through the record books and Zack and Ricky should break most of Couch's records this season. Tim Couch had 12,167 passing yds, Lewis is 3rd in state history with 10,584, while Bowling is 8th with 8,952 passing yds. Couch leads the state in attemps as well with 1,375, Lewis is 5th in state history with 1,166 attemps, while Bowling is 8th in state history with 1,056 attemps. Tim Couch also leads in completions with 875 for 63.6%, Lewis is 3rd with 717 completions for 61.5%, while Bowling is 5th with 676 completions for 64%. Some Petry kid from Raceland completed 71.3% of his passes from 2000-2003 which is the state record. Couch leads the state in touchdown passes as well with 133 td passes, while Bowling is 14th in state history with 96 td passes, while Lewis is 27th with 78 td passes.

I've been looking through the record books and Zack and Ricky should break most of Couch's records this season. Tim Couch had 12,167 passing yds, Lewis is 3rd in state history with 10,584, while Bowling is 8th with 8,952 passing yds. Couch leads the state in attemps as well with 1,375, Lewis is 5th in state history with 1,166 attemps, while Bowling is 8th in state history with 1,056 attemps. Tim Couch also leads in completions with 875 for 63.6%, Lewis is 3rd with 717 completions for 61.5%, while Bowling is 5th with 676 completions for 64%. Some Petry kid from Raceland completed 71.3% of his passes from 2000-2003 which is the state record. Couch leads the state in touchdown passes as well with 133 td passes, while Bowling is 14th in state history with 96 td passes, while Lewis is 27th with 78 td passes.

I didn't realize that Lewis was already that high. They could potentially be both in the top 5 in many categories by the end of this coming season. I know this, they are both fun to watch. Thanks for the numbers Rome!!! :thumb: