How good is Clay QB Zach Lewis??

This kid can play but his size may hurt him on the next level. I look for him to end up at a G-town or maybe even EKU.
Are you kidding me his size 6'2" 180 maybe a couple pounds, and the numbers this kid is putting up season after season please this young man is D1 material. Let's see how his Senior season goes and if he follows suit I look for UK, UL and others to start calling this boy daily.His mechanics are spot on he has been coached well.:thumb:

Trees are you going to Clay or do you want him for your team. lol :jump:

We would all kill to have a kid like this on our teams.At any level.:thumb:

Are you kidding me his size 6'2" 180 maybe a couple pounds, and the numbers this kid is putting up season after season please this young man is D1 material. Let's see how his Senior season goes and if he follows suit I look for UK, UL and others to start calling this boy daily.His mechanics are spot on he has been coached well.:thumb:

I have a good friend that is his coach and was wondering what people thought of him, as he is on the cover of Cats Pause. But thanks for asking.

I have a good friend that is his coach and was wondering what people thought of him, as he is on the cover of Cats Pause. But thanks for asking.
Just Kidding.. but as to your ? I did see him against Perry County game 1 5A Tourney he was awesome. Looked very clean and smart makes great decisions. But that probably goes to 1.Coaching 2. Game Exp. (starting as a soph.)3. Confidence (both his own and that instilled in him by his team and his coaches) If you believe in your QB he believes.:thumb:

Zach is right at 6'2" and weighs in at 202. I know this because I was with him at Marshall and watched him step on the scales in their new weight room. I out weighed him by 101 lbs. Man! I'm getting big.:D Zach has it all and ANY team that gets him on the dotted line will instantly make their team better.

Edited by SKINPIG
spelling

Got to see Zach at South Laurel's passing scrimmage last night... as usual he looked awesome. He is just flat out fun to watch... he picked apart several defenses with that arm of his.... He will have no problem breakin the passing yards record.

Not great, but a solid qb that has played some cup cakes in the past.

Cup cakes or not...I watched the 7 on 7 at South Laurel yesterday and Lewis was a class above any QB there. Bowling was the next best.

I would love to see him against Bell, The two teams played in 05, but I would like to see how much he has improved over the two years. Zac is a great youngman, just like to see him against better comp. and he could have the same outcome as he did with the average teams over the years. Just not sure?

Cup cakes or not...I watched the 7 on 7 at South Laurel yesterday and Lewis was a class above any QB there. Bowling was the next best.

He's a very good player but the 7 on 7 games are not a good barometer to judge a quarterback by. He's good but he has played some weak competition and, while he isn't completely a product of the system, his numbers are greatly influenced by it. I don't see him being a D-1 level player but a very good High School Quarterback that can play somewhere at the next level.