Track the Reds (Week 8)

Go to Louisville, do the same thing he's doing now and blow guys away, and accomplish nothing. He needs to learn to pitch to big league hitters, and he's got the attitude to deal with the ups and downs. Plus he has a very solid support system with Volquez and Coco.

Marty being overstated when the team isn't going well? Never...

And if anyone's thinking, Well they sent Homer back down, it's a totally different situation. But I will let GT explain, I'm tired.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

San Diego will face Aaron Harang (2-5, 3.12 ERA), who gave up one run in seven innings Saturday but didn’t get a decision in Cincinnati’s 4-2 win over Cleveland. Harang has gone at least seven innings in seven of his 10 starts, but the Reds are giving him an average of just 3.12 runs of support.

The right-hander has pitched well against San Diego, going 3-1 with a 2.72 ERA in six starts.

The Padres will counter with Randy Wolf (2-4, 5.05), who allowed three runs in 6 1-3 innings Saturday but lost his fourth straight decision, 4-2 at Seattle. Wolf is 6-2 with a 3.26 ERA in 12 starts against the Reds.

The left-hander has yielded four hits and no homers in 13 at-bats to Ken Griffey Jr., who’s three homers shy of 600. Griffey has not homered in 90 at-bats, 11 shy of the longest drought of his career.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/preview?gid=280522125

And if anyone's thinking, Well they sent Homer back down, it's a totally different situation. But I will let GT explain, I'm tired.

I don't see it. Homer was 4-2 last season. He would be doing at least as good as Cueto is now.

My backs tired, my eyes burn and I'm generally ticked off......Why?......because I've spent 3 late nights in a row watching the Cincinnati Shop-Vacs (only thing I could come up with to emphasize how much they suck)