CovCath 12 Campbell County 2 (6)

Didn't attend the game as I have a nasty cold.

Was told that Nutini went up against Woodruff.

From NKy.com

Covington Catholic 12, Campbell County 2: Luke Maile hit a solo home run and Ryan Darner added a two-run homer in the second inning as the Colonels cruised to their 22nd win of the season against seven losses.

Seems at first sight, Campbell paid for the CovCath loss on Saturday.

Any other information on the game?

CovCath visits Scott (Kenton) Tuesday (5-13) and plays Boone at Boone on Wednesday (5-14).

It didn't say on the web site but Isler also had a home run last night.

Good for ICE......

While I am happy for Maile, Darner and Isler (more games than not they will get theirs), how did VanSant, LaFever, Holocher and Klein do? These four young men are the ones that I think must do well for CovCath to win the Ninth Region!

Wow. This doesn't back up all the trash talking that campbell county fans on here have been doing. This doesn't make me think that the camles have the potential to beat the breds this late in the year.. :)

I believe you are the only person trash talking. Covington Catholic is definitely #1 in NKY. They took advantage of every opportunity the Camels gave them. Believe me there were many. Congrats to Cov Cath they are the real deal.

I believe you are the only person trash talking. Covington Catholic is definitely #1 in NKY. They took advantage of every opportunity the Camels gave them. Believe me there were many. Congrats to Cov Cath they are the real deal.

Obviously you don't read your post.

Wow. This doesn't back up all the trash talking that campbell county fans on here have been doing. This doesn't make me think that the camles have the potential to beat the breds this late in the year.. :)

Ok fisrt off you just lost to BBHS right? Well, the Camels have already played them and beat them 8-0 and not to mention they have already beat Harrison county also. You can't go judge a team and say they won't be able to beat Harrison when they lose to the #1 ranked team in NKY and not to mention the Camels didn't play baseball nearly capable to what they are able to play.