April 29, 200818 yr I just came across an article saying that there's some hot rumors involving Griffey Jr. trade talk. I can't find the link to save my life.
April 29, 200818 yr I just came across an article saying that there's some hot rumors involving Griffey Jr. trade talk. I can't find the link to save my life. A rumor on a Griffey Trade, No way! Ive always said after he hits 600 he's gone but who knows.
April 29, 200818 yr If they trade both Griffey and Dunn, who will be the team and any speculation, on return of value?
April 29, 200818 yr I could see Griffey going before Dunn, Bruce to RF. Hopefully the Reds stay in the race, but if not, I can see Dunn traded as well before the deadline. If not mistaken, Dunn cannot be traded until June 15th or something like that.
April 29, 200818 yr Being so close to 600 HRs is the only reason he's still in a Reds uniform. Once that milestone is reached, he will be gone. With the Reds luck, he'll hit the remaining 3 on the road and the Reds will never benefit from the extra fans packing the park to see it. As for Dunn, I really don't think he's going anywhere. Castellini really wants to keep him.
April 29, 200818 yr Yep, get something back for Griffey before he gets hurt again. He needs to get that milestone ASAP.
April 29, 200818 yr If the Reds are playing for NOW, Griffey stays, unless the get some serious arms in the deal. If you are looking to the future, Griffey goes before Dunn because he's on the back nine of his career. Either way, the Reds are pretty well off, as long as Dan O'Brien isn't involved and the don't deal with Leatherpants.
April 29, 200818 yr Being so close to 600 HRs is the only reason he's still in a Reds uniform. Once that milestone is reached, he will be gone. Griffey is not going to be gone until he says it's time.
April 29, 200818 yr If the Reds are playing for NOW, Griffey stays, unless the get some serious arms in the deal. If you are looking to the future, Griffey goes before Dunn because he's on the back nine of his career. Either way, the Reds are pretty well off, as long as Dan O'Brien isn't involved and the don't deal with Leatherpants. We all know Bruce will be up sometime this year. But are you saying with him in RF, and not Griffey, that the Reds can't win now?
April 29, 200818 yr Griffey is not going to be gone until he says it's time. Griffey will be gone before the year is over. You can write that down. :lol:
April 29, 200818 yr I could see Griffey going before Dunn, Bruce to RF. Hopefully the Reds stay in the race, but if not, I can see Dunn traded as well before the deadline. If not mistaken, Dunn cannot be traded until June 15th or something like that. Dunn has full no-trade protection until June 15th. After that he can be traded to all but 10 clubs that he put on a limited no-trade list.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.