Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 70.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fogg gets the win. :dancingpa

This is it with a club option for next year.

 

:thumb::thumb: Would he be worth trading, or just letting go? Or should I say, could they get anything for him?

This really looks like a different club. I like what The management, and Dusty has done with this team.

:thumb::thumb: Would he be worth trading, or just letting go? Or should I say, could they get anything for him?

 

After he hits 600 he will be on the trading block IMO.

Who said putting Kepp in the 6th hole was a bad idea.

:thumb::thumb: Would he be worth trading, or just letting go? Or should I say, could they get anything for him?

They've been trying to trade him for years. It's not happening.

Who said putting Kepp in the 6th hole was a bad idea.

Who told you 4 hours ago the Reds win big tonight? :cool:

Who told you 4 hours ago the Reds win big tonight? :cool:

 

You.:irked: The one time I don't listen. :lol:

Patterson is my favorite player, hence why I started the Corey-O-Meter. :lol:

 

Tomorrow is getaway day and it would be nice to see the Reds steal this series. Would go to Pittsburgh with all kinds of momentum. :thumb:

 

Pirates should be very tired by the time the Reds get there. Pirates have now played 27 innings the last two days against the Cubs and lost both.

You.:irked: The one time I don't listen. :lol:

:thumb: Hope SD hits, I did listen to you! ;)

  • Author

Harang

Kueto

Bronson

Voltron

Fogg

 

That's better than moving Bronson and Fogg up a spot IMO...

  • Author
Anyone know if the game is on FSN tomorrow?

It's not...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.