Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

I was happy with the signing when they made it and have never liked Freel.

 

Its easy for me to say at the moment, but I have never liked Freel. Not Really a fan of Hopper either, though I'd much rather Hopper than Freel, he is so much smarter.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 70.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was happy with the signing when they made it and have never liked Freel.

 

I will admit, I was wanting them to get Lofton. :sssh:

So what's the chances of him getting a long term deal at the end of the year if he keeps this up, or would they trade him, and have Bruce take over....I know I am getting a little ahead of myself.

 

 

There will be a vacancy in right field after this season.

There will be a vacancy in right field after this season.

 

Oh, you think?

So what's the chances of him getting a long term deal at the end of the year if he keeps this up, or would they trade him, and have Bruce take over....I know I am getting a little ahead of myself.

 

I'd Imagine this is Griff's last year, so they will be able to put Bruce at his natural postion in right.

There will be a vacancy in right field after this season.

 

:cry::cry:

Bill Hall does it to us again. O well, as long as it doesnt hurt us. You never know with the Cough man.

I've heard this and if what I've heard is true I'm not a fan of the kid.

 

From what I know of the situation I don't blame the kid.

That was an absolute BOMB!!!!!

Oh, you think?

 

No question about it. No way we are paying Grif 15 Mil next year.

From what I know of the situation I don't blame the kid.

 

:thumb:

No question about it. No way we are paying Grif 15 Mil next year.

 

How long does he have left on his contract?

How long does he have left on his contract?

 

This is it with a club option for next year.

How long does he have left on his contract?

 

This is the last year before the Options kick in. Serioiusly doubt the reds pick up the 15 mill next year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.