Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

Nice inning for Lincoln. I have never been so excited about getting to the bullpen.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 70.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Nice inning for Lincoln. I have never been so excited about getting to the bullpen.

Um. Dibble. Norm. Myers... ;)

Um. Dibble. Norm. Myers... ;)

 

Ok....in a long time..:p

I was going to say....that was a HR...good call

:lol:

 

Well that's one way to get your first homer of the year, congrats Dunner. :thumb:

Finally, the extra base hit has came back to Adam Dunn...

Big time fly there. Dunner breaks out.

I took this game, did you?

Let's hope this game gets all the bats going. :thumb:

Nice inning for Lincoln. I have never been so excited about getting to the bullpen.

 

Actually... Williamson, Graves, Sullivan and White had a solid season or two.... then their arms fell off

Actually... Williamson, Graves, Sullivan and White had a solid season or two.... then their arms feel off

 

I feel a lot better with Lincoln, Burton, and Coco to shut it down.

I feel a lot better with Lincoln, Burton, and Coco to shut it down.

 

true:banana:

Nice inning for Lincoln. I have never been so excited about getting to the bullpen.

 

I feel a lot better with Lincoln, Burton, and Coco to shut it down.

 

 

 

If you jinx the Reds tonight, so help me I'm going to zap your account. :madman::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.