Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

^ How about Welch looking creepy as hell flipping those patties. :lol:

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 70.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That doesn't make them cheap.

 

A good throw gets them out of the inning with 0 runs. I am not disagreeing with the hustle, but IMO those are cheap runs they should not have had.

Way to get out of that one. Still 2-0 good guys.

How old is Kendal now 60 or so?

 

I think he was 60 when the Beatles formed, don't know how old that makes him now. :lol:

I think he was 60 when the Beatles formed, don't know how old that makes him now. :lol:

 

He is 33 by the way. Seems like he has been around forever.

Bush has thrown 65 pitches, 35 balls. I don't know if he has thrown a strike in this inning. :lol:

 

***Nevermind

Reds have missed chances for more runs, you can only hope that doesn't come back to hurt them.

Man, I think Javy is trying to win the creepy look award from Welch.

A lot of long fly balls, I new it was a matter of time before that happen. 2-1 Redlegs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.