April 10, 200818 yr Dempster pitches 7 innings of 1 hit baseball, Wood gives up a solo homer in the 9th. Cubs/Pirates tied at 2. So Reds fans aren't the only ones upset right now. :lol:
April 10, 200818 yr Dempster pitches 7 innings of 1 hit baseball, Wood gives up a solo homer in the 9th. Cubs/Pirates tied at 2. So Reds fans aren't the only ones upset right now. :lol: I was just looking at that, I was so mad, I just picked up Dempster yesterday in my pay fantasy team....Thanks Kerry...:madman:
April 10, 200818 yr What in the world is Bush doing. :lol:I've done that before. I wonder if Prince was daydreaming?
April 10, 200818 yr Heard Marty say Dunn has not got an extra base hit in his last 33 at bats. UMM, he has to be due..... RIGHT??
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.