April 9, 200818 yr Redlegs 1. Corey Patterson CF 2. Ryan Freel 3B 3. Ken Griffey Jr. RF 4. Brandon Phillips 2B 5. Adam Dunn LF 6. Jeff Keppinger SS 7. Scott Hatteberg 1B 8. Javy Valentin C 9. Josh Fogg P Typical Dusty ... hitting two guys with shaky OBPs in the top two spots in the order because they have speed and "look like" top-of-the-order guys, while Keppinger and his .372 OBP hits sixth. :lol:
April 9, 200818 yr So you think it was better to let the run score and keeping the catcher on 1st? In a 1 run game? I don't quite get that. If you read my whole quote I said the run would of scored anyways.
April 9, 200818 yr With Freel playing 3rd, how many innings is going to take before he dives into the stands. I vote that he does it before the 4th inning. :lol:
April 10, 200818 yr B Phil is the man. He has to be one of the most electric players to put a red jersey on in quite some time.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.