April 9, 200818 yr Great job by Stormy, Reds need to get a run, close it out from there. LET'S PLAY EXTRA! Not that Memphis fans want to hear that. :lol:
April 9, 200818 yr Brewers fans cheer for every single fly ball. They have been watching Favre throw up a bunch of crap for nearly 20 years. They think anything is possible.
April 9, 200818 yr Being a Cubs fan and a Reds follower, I'm very happy the Brewers signed GAGne. :lol: I swear...That is what I call him. Good stuff.:lol:
April 9, 200818 yr Great job by Stormy, Reds need to get a run, close it out from there. LET'S PLAY EXTRA! Not that Memphis fans want to hear that. :lol: Ba dum chh...:laugh:
April 9, 200818 yr #23 really looked to be enjoying himself. :lol: A run would have been nice there, I don't like the Reds chances the longer this game goes.
April 9, 200818 yr Who is the girl this time HC? :lol: Another friend on Myspace. You notice a theme here, cause I don't have any friends in real life. They are all from the net.
April 9, 200818 yr Tough way to start the road trip, but Cueto looked great and this offense will come around someday, eventually, hopefully.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.