Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

Not aganist that guy they had out there.

 

I would take those two over Hopper with ANYONE pitching. I have zero faith in him. He is a good pinch runner, and fielder...that's about it.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 70.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree if it weren't a rookie pitcher making his 2nd career start that doesn't need to go 100 pitches, or they were winning. Harang is pitching the 3rd game right? If your pen can't go 2 or 3 innings in the first game of a series b/c you have a veteran who usually goes 200 innings the next game w/ your ace behind him then they aren't as well off in the pen as I thought. Bottom line conceding an out when down w/ a runner in scoring position w/ an out isn't a great move IMO.

 

 

What is the big deal about him going 100 pitches in his 2nd start?

I love what I see from him. I think he takes over the 8th inning role eventually.

 

I can't agree more. :thumb:

  • Author
Winning the game should be the mission. Do you think they would have had a better chance at scoring more runs w/o conceding the out?

The out is the most likely number any way you slice it. Hall and Hart were 0-5 and up to lead off the 7th. When you want to crunch numbers, they tend to go both ways. He didn't get to 100 pitches. He did move a runner that scored. He did give up the bomb to Hall, but he was still throwing well, and wasn't tested outside of spots 7 and 9. Anything else???

What is the big deal about him going 100 pitches in his 2nd start?

 

It's not a big deal if they are winning. I think you play for the tie w/ a better chance at taking the lead.

I would take those two over Hopper with ANYONE pitching. I have zero faith in him. He is a good pinch runner, and fielder...that's about it.

 

He has made a career out of facing lefties for a reason.

The out is the most likely number any way you slice it. Hall and Hart were 0-5 and up to lead off the 7th. When you want to crunch numbers, they tend to go both ways. He didn't get to 100 pitches. He did move a runner that scored. He did give up the bomb to Hall, but he was still throwing well, and wasn't tested outside of spots 7 and 9. Anything else???

 

I'm not saying anything about him giving up the run or that he wasn't throwing well. You said at the time Hatte was the move and it was. While the out was the more likely number the best chace at scoring 1 or more runs was PH. I'm glad they got the run but it wasn't the right move IMO.

 

Now I hope they get 3 right here.

I'm not saying anything about him giving up the run or that he wasn't throwing well. You said at the time Hatte was the move and it was. While the out was the more likely number the best chace at scoring 1 or more runs was PH. I'm glad they got the run but it wasn't the right move IMO.

 

Now I hope they get 3 right here.

 

 

 

I would venture to say that most managers would have done the same thing Dusty did.

Did you all know this game is being broadcast in HD?

I didn't til the 7th inning.

 

I figured it out about the 2nd inning. Looks great.

  • Author
Did you all know this game is being broadcast in HD?

I didn't til the 7th inning.

 

The HD announcement was on the net several places today...

Did you all know this game is being broadcast in HD?

I didn't til the 7th inning.

 

Yes but Insight does not have a FSN HD channel. They used to, but not anymore.

O BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES YES

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

All about #23.

 

MR CLUTCH! :banana::ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.