Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

Make contact to the right side and move the runner to 3rd. That would have been what was asked of Hatte. What's there to disagree about there???

 

There was already an out. His job would have been to score the runner and get on himself.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 70.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
They want their pinch hitters to get out w/ a guy on second and one out? Noted.

What is your take on what they would expect from Hatte? This should be good...

  • Author
There was already an out. His job would have been to score the runner and get on himself.

 

And there is about a 70% chance he'd fail. Ouch...

Please someone do something.

 

It seems that anytime they get someone on...They think they need to hit one out.

They want their pinch hitters to get out w/ a guy on second and one out? Noted.

 

 

You realize that if the Reds had pinch hit for Cueto that at best only 3 out of 10 times would they get a hit.

So now we are on hypotheticals???

 

They conceded an out in the 7th inning of a game they were trailing w/ a runner in scoring position and one out w/ a rookie pitcher who isn't known for hitting. And you said yourself it should have been Hatte. I don't care that he gave up a run. I care that he wasn't hit for.

I know we talk about this a lot, but I can't help to laugh everytime Grande acts like someone crushed the ball, and the OF will take 1 or 2 steps back, and make the routine play.

What is your take on what they would expect from Hatte? This should be good...

 

A better chance to get on base and or score the runner. Are we being serious here?

  • Author
They conceded an out in the 7th inning of a game they were trailing w/ a runner in scoring position and one out w/ a rookie pitcher who isn't known for hitting. And you said yourself it should have been Hatte. I don't care that he gave up a run. I care that he wasn't hit for.

I guess I missed where it was out #3... :rolleyes:

I know we talk about this a lot, but I can't help to laugh everytime Grande acts like someone crushed the ball, and the OF will take 1 or 2 steps back, and make the routine play.

 

It looked like that ball BP hit was out.

  • Author
A better chance to get on base and or score the runner. Are we being serious here?

 

I clearly didn't agree, but Kueto got the ball in play and moved the runner. Was he stranded at 3rd? No. Mission accomplished. Tie game after 6 1/2. Next...

It looked like that ball BP hit was out.

 

Hit good..yes, I am one that gets a little too excited at hard hit balls, and I didn't think that had a chance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.