Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 70.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you jinx the Reds tonight, so help me I'm going to zap your account. :madman::lol:

 

:lol: I'm trying.... I could go and say something like..This game is a lock. But I won't.......oops.;)

Don't worry LRCW, if they lose this game tonight, I will seriously consider never contributing to this thread again.

Nice play all the way around.

Why isn't the game in HD tonight?

 

I don't get it. The game last night was in HD but tonight, in the same ballpark, it's not? There isn't anything else on the HD channel, either.

There is your man HC.

Why isn't the game in HD tonight?

 

I don't get it. The game last night was in HD but tonight, in the same ballpark, it's not? There isn't anything else on the HD channel, either.

 

What channel is it supposed to be on?

Freel....almost warning track power.

What channel is it supposed to be on?

 

It was on Insight's Channel 929 last night. That's the HD channel.

They need to get off to a quick start, and get the the bullpen.

 

If they can do this tomorrow, they have a good shot at taking this series. Brewers pen has look awful this year. If they don't core 6 plus a game, I don't see them making a run at the division.

It was on Insight's Channel 929 last night. That's the HD channel.

 

Ah....

  • Author

Hangin Tough? Wow...

He's large..

 

Who is bigger, him, or his daddy?

Who is bigger, him, or his daddy?

 

That's a whole lotta meat at one dinner table, I'll leave it at that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.