Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

Who is bigger, him, or his daddy?

 

 

His dad I believe.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 70.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I wish that guy would start hitting......

His dad I believe.

 

:thumb: I don't remember watching him play very much.

That's a whole lotta meat at one dinner table, I'll leave it at that.

 

Him and his Dad don't exactly get along. In fact I don't think they even speak to each other.

I wish they could carry about 7 of these runs to tomorrow.

CP23 is the man. (just for HC)

 

Beat me to it. He keeps producing, the Patterson hatters will dwendle.

The Corey-O-Meter now at .259

 

 

 

It now sits at .323 with 4 homeruns and 8 RBI's to go along with it. I honestly can't see why Dusty continues to play him over Freel. :sssh::D

Him and his Dad don't exactly get along. In fact I don't think they even speak to each other.

 

I've heard this and if what I've heard is true I'm not a fan of the kid.

That's a whole lotta meat at one dinner table, I'll leave it at that.

 

Don't have to worry about leftovers....that's fo sho.

  • Author
Beat me to it. He keeps producing, the Patterson hatters will dwendle.

It's just bitter Cubs fans... ;)

He is the best leadoff hitter we have had in a while.

It now sits at .323 with 4 homeruns and 8 RBI's to go along with it. I honestly can't see why Dusty continues to play him over Freel. :sssh::D

 

I can't imagine..

I was happy with the signing when they made it and have never liked Freel.

So what's the chances of him getting a long term deal at the end of the year if he keeps this up, or would they trade him, and have Bruce take over....I know I am getting a little ahead of myself.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.