Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

MAN!!! I thought that was a gapper.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 70.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like it. He had a great outing, let the pen finish it off.

 

You have a chance to put the game away, I get that. But Fogg has pitched great, low pitch count. Let's see him get to the 8th. I hope for Dusty's sake the pen puts this game away.

You have a chance to put the game away, I get that. But Fogg has pitched great, low pitch count. Let's see him get to the 8th. I hope for Dusty's sake the pen puts this game away.

 

Could go either way. Maybe Dusty thought he got burned by letting the pitcher go last night.. I don't know.

Let's see if Freel can make up for that error.

Freel, Infield power

By the way, you guys mentioned the JTM commercials while ago. Is that really Arroyo singing in the commercials?

Stormy pitched 2 innings last night, Burton 1. You figure Burton is available, the Reds 291 million dollar closer would be ready. Can they get the game to the 9th?

 

Fogg had only thrown 65 pitches, oh well.

Freel, Infield power

 

 

We've got to get him in the lineup every day. :rolleyes:

Freel can not get runs in. He might score them IF he gets on base, but he cannot drive them in.

  • Author
By the way, you guys mentioned the JTM commercials while ago. Is that really Arroyo singing in the commercials?

 

Yes it is. I'm sure it's a studio recording with him lipping the video, but that's his voice...

By the way, you guys mentioned the JTM commercials while ago. Is that really Arroyo singing in the commercials?
Yep thats him.
Yes it is. I'm sure it's a studio recording with him lipping the video, but that's his voice...

 

:thumb: He is very good.

I think Freel was upset that he hadn't gotten his uniform dirty yet, moron.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.