Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

Hatte does a lot of the "little things" that Votto still hasn't quite mastered yet. I think it's great to have him around tutoring the young pups. Not to mention the fact that those 1st year guys really have difficulties with the grind of a full MLB schedule. So at this point, no I don't mind Hatte playing at all.

 

I don't have a problem with Hatte as a role player. I do have a problem with him getting more ABs than Votto.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 70.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't have a problem with Hatte as a role player. I do have a problem with him getting more ABs than Votto.

 

 

Right...If V isn't going to play everyday, then send him down.

Reds

  1. Corey Patterson CF
  2. Jeff Keppinger SS
  3. Ken Griffey Jr. RF
  4. Brandon Phillips 2B
  5. Adam Dunn LF
  6. Edwin Encarnacion 3B
  7. Scott Hatteberg 1B
  8. Paul Bako C
  9. Aaron Harang P

Brewers

  1. Rickie Weeks 2B
  2. Gabe Gross CF
  3. Prince Fielder 1B
  4. Ryan Braun LF
  5. Bill Hall 3B
  6. Corey Hart RF
  7. J.J. Hardy SS
  8. Carlos Villanueva P
  9. Jason Kendall C

 

Yost pulling a Larussa today?

Yost pulling a Larussa today?

 

He has hit the pitcher 8th this entire series. So maybe he's pulling a Larussa for just these three games. :p

 

:lol:

Bunt and move the runners to 2nd & 3rd with 2 outs? No way. That would have been a terrible call.

 

Did you watch the game from the night before? I agree that he should have been removed. I was asking someone what they thought of the move b/c the night before they wanted Cueto left in after 6 innings of work and the tying run on 2nd w/ 1 out. I thought Cueto should have been pulled for Hatte, and most people felt differently.

Dusty told Marty that he was telling Dunn yesterday that he felt like he would hit his first home run.

 

Dunn asked why and Dusty said, just eat some of these neck bones and you will be good to go.

 

So this morning, Dunn asked if Dusty had anymore. :lol:

He has hit the pitcher 8th this entire series. So maybe he's pulling a Larussa for just these three games. :p

 

:lol:

 

 

I missed the early innings of games 1 and 2;didn't realize Yost had been batting the pitcher 8th. What do you guys think about hitting Kendall behind the pitchers?

I missed the early innings of games 1 and 2;didn't realize Yost had been batting the pitcher 8th. What do you guys think about hitting Kendall behind the pitchers?

 

It worked in the first game perfectly, whomever was batting 7th got on, pitcher bunted him over and Kendall drove him in.

 

I think it's goofy, but there is a reason why I don't manage. :lol:

Let's get it on. :banana:

 

Corey-O-Meter now at .313

 

3 up/3 down for the Reds, go to the bottom of the first, no score.

 

Harang gives up a one out double, but gets out of it. No score after 1.

Let's get it on. :banana:

 

Corey-O-Meter now at .313

 

3 up/3 down for the Reds, go to the bottom of the first, no score.

 

Harang gives up a one out double, but gets out of it. No score after 1.

 

Thanks for the update. BGP is my window to the world here at the mines.

Reds 3 up/3 down, go to the bottom of the 2nd, no score.

 

You are welcome for the updates. With no TV today, I know there are a few people left out.

 

Hall with a leadoff double. Hart bunts him to 3rd, Reds play infield in, Hardy base hit up the middle. 1-0. Marty and Jeff don't understand why the Reds played infield in.

 

No more damage done, 1-0 Brewers going to the 3rd.

 

Marty and Jeff were saying that the base hit up the middle would have been an out if the infield was playing normal.

Hatteberg a leadoff walk, Bako strikes out, Harang bunts him to 2nd, Patterson grounds out to end inning. Go to the bottom of the 3rd, 1-0 Brewers. Reds no hits through 3. :irked:

Hatteberg with a lead off walk, Bako strikes out, Harang with a sacrifice, and Patterson grounds out to 2nd to end the inning.

This looks like it will be won on the hill.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.