Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

I like the squeeze play, maybe a little risky with Harang, but they are trying.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 70.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to get food I come back and hear commercials. I guess the Reds screwed themselves in getting the go ahead run in.

 

Oh well, at least they got 1.

E-5 a walk, Hatteberg a single. 2 on, 1 out.

 

A few of us can take credit for that single. :thumb:

 

Bako a double. 2nd and 3rd. 1-1.

 

Bako! He's been a nice suprise.

I like the squeeze play, maybe a little risky with Harang, but they are trying.

 

 

I'd just assume take my chances with Patterson with 2 in scoring position and two out.

Bako! He's been a nice suprise.

 

Bako and Patterson, we all know what team they played with before. :sssh:

 

:lol:

I like the squeeze play, maybe a little risky with Harang, but they are trying.

 

 

Thats what I mean... Harang is not a good bunter, and CP on deck with 2 in scoring position.

  • Author
Bako and Patterson, we all know what team they played with before. :sssh:

 

:lol:

Your favorite team... :rolleyes::p

I'd just assume take my chances with Patterson with 2 in scoring position and two out.

 

Well like Marty said, no one was expecting it. If he gets it down.....Awesome play. It didn't work, but I like that they are trying. But you have a valid point with CP.

I'd just assume take my chances with Patterson with 2 in scoring position and two out.

 

 

That too...:thumb:

Thats what I mean... Harang is not a good bunter, and CP on deck with 2 in scoring position.

 

 

Harang is usually a very good bunter. He led the team in sacrifice bunts last year. I just didn't like the call in that situation.

Your favorite team... :rolleyes::p

 

Talking to all those NFL scouts and famous people has made you SMART! :p

 

:thumb:

Harang is usually a very good bunter. He led the team in sacrifice bunts last year. I just didn't like the call in that situation.

 

 

Because he had more chances that anyone else. He is not a good bunter.

Harang is usually a very good bunter. He led the team in sacrifice bunts last year. I just didn't like the call in that situation.

 

That's not saying too much, the Reds struggle in that department.

Kendall now leads the league with a .900 batting average. Kendall on 1st, 2 outs.

Because he had more chances that anyone else. He is not a good bunter.

 

For a pitcher he is. He's the best among the pitchers, and more often than not he gets the ball down. So far this year, he hasn't been successful.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.