Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

I am so down. We will have to ask Birddy to get it together.

 

 

:thumb: Location doesn't matter to me, as long as it's not to far away.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 70.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do what I can. :lol:

 

How bout you say something to the effect of not going to the playoffs in like 18 years. :D

How bout you say something to the effect of not going to the playoffs in like 18 years. :D

 

The Reds are at a 13 year drought this year, that isn't far off. :lol:

 

4-1 Reds RBI BAKO!

Bako cames throgh....again....4-1 good guys.

The Reds are at a 13 year drought this year, that isn't far off. :lol:

 

4-1 Reds RBI BAKO!

 

I said like 18 years....:p

How bout you say something to the effect of not going to the playoffs in like 18 years. :D

 

 

It only works when I get the gut feeling to say it. I hope I get that feeling come September. :D

I've always liked Bako. Solid defensive catcher who hits in spurts. Very underrated signing by the Reds

It only works when I get the gut feeling to say it. I hope I get that feeling come September. :D

 

Yeah me too.:D They don't even have to win the division.

Brewers intentionally walk Kepp to get to Griffey. Bases loaded 1 out. :scared::scared:

 

Course Griffey grounds into a double play, darnit to heck.

 

4-1 going to the bottom of the 7th.

Jr. is 2-16 in his career against Shouse with one HR.

:thumb: Location doesn't matter to me, as long as it's not to far away.

 

 

Hofbrauhaus seems to be the BGP destination of choice.

Hofbrauhaus seems to be the BGP destination of choice.

 

 

Ok...did not know that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.