Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

Brew Crew might get to see what they are in dire need of. Their old closer.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 70.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brew Crew might get to see what they are in dire need of. Their old closer.

 

I wouldn't be shocked if Harang is given the chance to finish this. Go to the bottom of the 8th, 4-1.

 

On a side note, E-5 did get an infield hit the top of the 8th. His average has skyrocketed to .148

I wouldn't be shocked if Harang is given the chance to finish this. Go to the bottom of the 8th, 4-1.

 

On a side note, E-5 did get an infield hit the top of the 8th. His average has skyrocketed to .148

 

I wouldn't be upset with that.

 

On a side note, :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I love Jeff Brantley. Marty mentioned that it's supposed to be a high of 78 in Pittsburgh tomorrow, but there is a chance of flurries on Sunday. Jeff said, "Let's build a snowman."

 

:lol:

 

Kendall with ANOTHER single. My goodness gracious, just put him in Cooperstown already. 1 on, 1 out.

Did they just say coco is up in the pen throwing?

Did they just say coco is up in the pen throwing?

 

I heard them say Ben Affleck is warming up.

Harang with 99 pitches through 8. Go to the 9th. 4-1.

 

74 strikes, 25 balls. Just WOW! Now that is your staff ace!

I prefer Affleck, but yes. :lol:

 

I was questioning him warming up. That's what the ? meant. :thumb:

I was questioning him warming up. That's what the ? meant. :thumb:

 

He would have come in if Fielder had come to bat as the tying run.

Harang's day is done. I guess you pay a closer 281 million, you have to let him do his job. We will see him in the 9th.

This isn't a save situation is it?

 

I let Harang come back out. 1 hit or walk he's done but I give him the chance.

He would have come in if Fielder had come to bat as the tying run.

 

:thumb::thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.