Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

  • Author

Back to baseball...

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 70.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Another Reds Killer.

Fo sho...

  • Author

Dunn Slam time? Already has the walk and K...

  • Author

12 LOB after 7... :irked:

That was three of the worse major league at-bats I have ever seen. Votto looked like a little leaguer....

 

What a awful night

12 LOB after 7... :irked:

 

Sickening. :madman::madman:

I didn't know if they would even get this game in, so I layed down to take a nap. I wake up to see the Cubs lost, White Sox losing and the Reds making the Pirate pitching staff look like the best in baseball. :lol:

 

Marte was "let go" from the White Sox cause he was erratic and didn't throw enough strikes. Yet, he looks like a Hall of Famer pitching against the Reds.

They are not hitting, the pitching seems to be in place for us to be successful though.

I didn't know if they would even get this game in, so I layed down to take a nap. I wake up to see the Cubs lost, White Sox losing and the Reds making the Pirate pitching staff look like the best in baseball. :lol:

 

Marte was "let go" from the White Sox cause he was erratic and didn't throw enough strikes. Yet, he looks like a Hall of Famer pitching against the Reds.

 

HC, is that another myspace friend? :thumb:

HC, is that another myspace friend? :thumb:

 

No, the legs are of Amy Winehouse, truly a beauty that needed to be shown. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.