April 13, 200818 yr Put Kepp back in the 6 hole Dusty. They need someone to drive in runs... but then, at the rate the rest of the team is hitting, if Kepp was batting 6th no one else would be on base.:lol: Someone besides Patterson and Kepp got to start hitting.
April 13, 200818 yr Time to set EE, he is killing this team. Dunn ain't helping too much either. I hope they do not bring him back next year.
April 13, 200818 yr This teams inability to get a clutch hit is unbelievable. I mean it seems everybody has had a chance, and failed the past couple of nights. :madman::madman:
April 13, 200818 yr Thirteen hits, and three runs. That is pathetic. I have been frustrated the whole game. Griffey Jr. has stranded about 6 runners tonight.
April 13, 200818 yr What worse, watching EE play defense or watching the middle of the order get hits? Hopefully one of them will redeem themself right here
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.