Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

Yes, they are. That's why I wasn't putting a whole lot of stock in the Brewers hot start. They got 3 wins against the Giants last weekend.

 

Brewers are good, they aren't THAT good.

 

Their bullpen will be their down fall this year. They have all kinds a sticks.....but besides 2 good starters, they don't have very many arms.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 70.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Reds are now playing .600 ball if they keep it that up, they're in the playoffs,or maybe a division title.:ylsuper:

I have a strange feeling we go into Pittsburgh and sweep the Bucko's, I don't think they will be able to score on Volquez and Cueto and Arroyo will go out and pitch a good one after a lack luster performance.

I have Harang, Cordero, and E-5 in Fantasy... it was a good day to have homer picks!

The Reds have to beat the Pirates, the Astros, and all the other Teams they should beat. It's easy to get up for Teams when you know it's going to be a battle, beating those other Teams will be key also. But so far, I am very pleased with what I've seen. The Reds took the last two from the D-backs, and Arizona hasn't loss since. The Phillies will be right there in the east, and well, we know the Brewers aren't going anywhere. I feel it's really important that they take at least 2-3 from Pittsburgh.

The Reds have to beat the Pirates, the Astros, and all the other Teams they should beat. It's easy to get up for Teams when you know it's going to be a battle, beating those other Teams will be key also. But so far, I am very pleased with what I've seen. The Reds took the last two from the D-backs, and Arizona hasn't loss since. The Phillies will be right there in the east, and well, we know the Brewers aren't going anywhere. I feel it's really important that they take at least 2-3 from Pittsburgh.

 

You sound like you know what you are talking about....:D

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

  • Author
You sound like you know what you are talking about....:D

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

It's Jerry Narron... :lol:

You sound like you know what you are talking about....:D

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

 

As sad is may sound, I probably know a lil more about this than I do anything else.

It's Jerry Narron... :lol:

 

Speaking of that, no one has said that yet. If it can be applied to other sports, it can be used here.

 

DUSTY IS WINNING WITH JERRY'S PLAYERS!.....SORTA.

 

:lol:

It's Jerry Narron... :lol:

 

 

I kid you not, I never heard him use that name until well after I adopted it. And as far as I know, I still cant change the name. Believe me, I would. Lol

It's Jerry Narron... :lol:

 

:laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh:

 

 

 

Hey now...I'm very sensative:cry:

I kid you not, I never heard him use that name until well after I adopted it. And as far as I know, I still cant change the name. Believe me, I would. Lol

 

He is your idle, come on now.

 

 

 

I would hope so..:D No one wants to be mistaken for him.

He is your idle, come on now.

 

 

 

I would hope so..:D No one wants to be mistaken for him.

 

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

  • Author

"Marty..... We're gonna hit".... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.