Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

Matt Morris and the Pirates up early on the cubbies 3-1 in the 4th.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 70.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Marty..... We're gonna hit".... :lol:

 

 

But with a deeper voice.:thumb:

"Marty..... We're gonna hit".... :lol:

 

This thread sure isn't the same without him to talk about.

But with a deeper voice.:thumb:

 

AAAAAHHHHH, I can't stand his voice. :madman:

AAAAAHHHHH, I can't stand his voice. :madman:

 

 

Thought you were going back to work.

News from Louisville: The Bats are on a roll, two straight shutouts by Bailey and Shearn. Bruce now up to .300 and J. Hairston Jr. now batting .500. That Team is loaded.

 

 

Alvin Colina their C is hitting .538 7-13 with 9 RBI's.

Thought you were going back to work.

 

I am one of these days. :D

I am one of these days. :D

 

 

I'm off until the 21st.:ylsuper: But now I'm off to Kroger's. Gotta eat.

I'm off until the 21st.:ylsuper: But now I'm off to Kroger's. Gotta eat.

 

:p:p

AAAAAHHHHH, I can't stand his voice. :madman:

 

Brantley?

Brantley?

 

No, Jerry Narron....but his is kinda annoying too.

Speaking of that, no one has said that yet. If it can be applied to other sports, it can be used here.

 

DUSTY IS WINNING WITH JERRY'S PLAYERS!.....SORTA.

 

:lol:

 

Pitching staff is just a tad different:thumb:

Southpaw Paul Maholm (0-1, 9.00) will get the start for the Pirates. Despite giving up five runs in as many innings in his season debut, Maholm looked impressive at times, striking out nine Marlins in a 7-3 loss on Saturday.

 

Maholm is 2-1 with a 3.42 ERA in four career home starts against Cincinnati.

 

Cincinnati took six of nine meetings in Pittsburgh last season.

 

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/preview?gid=280411123

It looks like it could be a long weekend in Pittsburgh by looking at their forecast. About a 80% chance of rain all weekend.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.