April 10, 200818 yr This isn't a save situation is it? I let Harang come back out. 1 hit or walk he's done but I give him the chance. If the Reds don't score anymore it is.
April 10, 200818 yr This isn't a save situation is it? I let Harang come back out. 1 hit or walk he's done but I give him the chance. Yeah, 4-1.
April 10, 200818 yr Go to the bottom of the 9th. 4-1. I just now noticed this: Patterson, Kepp, Griffey and Phillips combine to go 0-16 today.
April 10, 200818 yr Brewers fans none too happy with the Reds new closer. :lol: 1 up, 1 down. 2 up, 2 down. GAME OVAH!
April 10, 200818 yr Brewers fans none too happy with the Reds new closer. :lol: 1 up, 1 down. 2 up, 2 down. They know what they are missing, shouldn't they be booing their front office, not Cordero? GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa
April 10, 200818 yr Reds win 4-1. :dancingpa Go to Pittsburgh with the momentum and what a great job by the Reds pitching as a whole. Looking forward to watching them take on the Buckos. :thumb:
April 10, 200818 yr Brewers fans none too happy with the Reds new closer. :lol: 1 up, 1 down. 2 up, 2 down. GAME OVAH! I love having a STUD CLOSER!!!!! :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa
April 10, 200818 yr Nice victory today for the Reds. Taking 2 out of 3 is nice from the Brewers. I hope they keep the ol' uncle Mo on their side and start a streak.
April 10, 200818 yr So this put the Redlegs 1.5 game behind? And if Stl looses, its 1 game? Yep. The Cards start a 4 game series tonight in San Fran. Course there is that OTHER team in the standings ahead of the Reds right now. :thumb: Reds now 6-4. Brewers 6-3.
April 10, 200818 yr Yep. The Cards start a 4 game series tonight in San Fran. Course there is that OTHER team in the standings ahead of the Reds right now. :thumb: Reds now 6-4. Brewers 6-3. Bummer, that should be at least 3 wins for them....SF is pretty horrid this year.
April 10, 200818 yr Bummer, that should be at least 3 wins for them....SF is pretty horrid this year. Yes, they are. That's why I wasn't putting a whole lot of stock in the Brewers hot start. They got 3 wins against the Giants last weekend. Brewers are good, they aren't THAT good. Milwaukee goes to NY for a 3 game series against the Mets this weekend.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.