Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

Brewers 3 up/3 down. Go to the 4th, 1-0.

 

Reds 3 up/3 down. Go to the bottom of the 4th. 1-0

Reds no hits through 4.

 

Villanueva has only thrown around 45 pitches through 4. Harang has thrown 27 to start to the 4th.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 70.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewers 3 up/3 down. Go to the 4th, 1-0.

Reds 3 up/3 down. Go to the bottom of the 4th. 1-0

Reds no hits through 4.

 

Villanueva has only thrown around 45 pitches through 4. Harang has thrown 27 to start to the 4th.

 

:irked: He isn't that good.

:irked: He isn't that good.

 

Exactly, you knew the Reds wouldn't put up another 12 runs today, but no hits through 4 is sad.

Exactly, you knew the Reds wouldn't put up another 12 runs today, but no hits through 4 is sad.

 

Yeah, I just hope they get it going. They need to give Harang some help.

Carlos Villanueva might throw a no hitter today. He's definitely going to shut out the Reds. :sssh:

Fast pace keep me updated.

 

Funny you mention fast pace, I just now noticed this game isn't even an hour old and they are starting the 5th. Just wow.

Carlos Villanueva might throw a no hitter today. He's definitely going to shut out the Reds. :sssh:

 

:lol:

 

I'm making sure to mention this possible no hitter as often as I can. Not everyday you see a no hitter. Would suck to see a no hitter against the Reds.

 

:thumb:

Carlos Villanueva might throw a no hitter today. He's definitely going to shut out the Reds. :sssh:

 

It never seems to work that way...I hope it does. Nice try. :thumb:

E-5 a walk, Hatteberg a single. 2 on, 1 out.

 

A few of us can take credit for that single. :thumb:

 

Bako a double. 2nd and 3rd. 1-1.

Thank you. Thank you very much. I'll take all the credit for this one. :dancingpa:dancingpa

I had faith in you!!!!

I hate the freaking squeeze play. :madman:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.