April 1, 200818 yr Met him at Merrick Inn once. Nice guy and seemed to know Gold Sunrise well. Hope she is OK. Nevertheless, a class act. RIP.
April 1, 200818 yr We got a phone call eariler of the news. We have personally known him for many years. Great friend and a icon with Kentucky basketball. He will be missed by so many. Very sad day for the Sunrise family, and all that knew and loved him.
April 1, 200818 yr I just saw this on TV. Bill will be missed.:cry: Sad day in Kentucky. I agree Bill will be missed.
April 1, 200818 yr Sorry, I didn't know there was already a post on this on the college basketball page.
April 1, 200818 yr Terrible news!!!:cry: Didn't know about this until I just read it on here. Very sad times for the UK family. Mr. Wildcat, RIP.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.