April 1, 200818 yr Sad day in the Bluegrass. I hope the university comes up with a fitting memorial. I'm sure they will.
April 1, 200818 yr They should leave his seat open for all the games that UK plays from now on. That's a great idea.
April 1, 200818 yr 5 decades of total loyalty. A great man who will be missed.He is in a better place.God Bless.
April 1, 200818 yr The face of UK basketball for almost 50 years. A sad day for all sports fans, especially UK. Hard to believe. I just saw him at the boys state tournament a little over a week ago. Prayers to his family and friends....
April 1, 200818 yr The loyalty he had to this program, he will be missed and for all the things he had done for this program there is no way we could repay you. You are in a better place.
April 1, 200818 yr Sad sad story. I lost a love one from a fall 2 years ago. My heart goes out to the family and the UK family.
April 1, 200818 yr Wow, what a sad day for Kentucky basketball. I have talked to him on several occasions. He is truly an amazing person. He was a pleasure to talk to.
April 1, 200818 yr Coaches and players came and went, but Bill Keightly was one constant in the UK basketball program. He was the face of UK basketball in some respects. Really sad ...
April 1, 200818 yr Very sad day for UK and a tragic loss of a super guy whose dedication and passion for the university is unmatched.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.