Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr. Wildcat Passes Away

Featured Replies

Terrible news!!!:cry: Didn't know about this until I just read it on here. Very sad times for the UK family. Mr. Wildcat RIP.

 

Same here, I was shocked to say the least...

  • Replies 130
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe this...

Another tragic day for opening day in Cincinnati, remember a few years ago when John McSherry died of a massive heart attack behind home plate?

 

Nothing but tears in big blue nation.......

My deepest sympathy goes out to Mr. Keightley's family and friends.

 

He will be missed deeply by the UK family and fans.

Terrible story....definitely not the way you want someone to leave this world. My prayers go out to his family. He'll be greatly missed.

I am saddened by this. When I told this to my grandfather, he told me that he used to go every year with Bill to the Reds Opening Day. Sad way to go and a sad day for his family, and the entire University of Kentucky family.

My deepest regrets go out to Mr. Wildcat and his family!!!

One of the nicest people I ever met in sports. He was instantly loved by all that came in contact with him and he was a friend to everyone. It is a great loss today.

His commitment to UK will never be forgotten...

 

Or Equaled......Rest In Peace.

Thoughts and prayers to the Keightley family.

RIP Mr. Wildcat. You will be missed!!!

Wow, there will never be another one like him.

This totally sucks. :cry:

 

RIP, Mr. Wildcat.

Just read on KSR that he is/was a Marine and a WWII veteran, I would have loved to have known him and I'm sure all that did was blessed...

 

 

 

Semper Fidelis Teufel Hunden

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.