Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slone Impressive!!

Featured Replies

What a scorer! Is this kid legit? I've heard talk of possibly being a "walk-on" at UK? BCG's gonna need some kids that can shoot the rock.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's solid, but I want to see what he does against Holmes.

He is the real deal, worried about the Paintsville kids getting tired, no depth, especially against Holmes, but he is for real, hope he stays in state for college!

Slone is for real and has been that type of player since he began playing. I believe he was starting as a freshman (may be wrong?). Slone is a very good player.

I was really impressed with his performance. Luckly for the Tigers, it was a Wednesday game, so they have a day to recover before taking on Holmes. Those kids had to be gassed after that 32 minutes of running.

Slone is for real and has been that type of player since he began playing. I believe he was starting as a freshman (may be wrong?). Slone is a very good player.

 

He had 50 as a freshman in the regional tournament against Shelby Valley. He is a great player and is going to be a steal for any college!

I saw him play against J-town and I was very impressed. Where is he getting looks from?

He had 50 as a freshman in the regional tournament against Shelby Valley. He is a great player and is going to be a steal for any college!

 

 

Hard to belive that he's a Sr, I remember reading about his 50 on BGP, seems like yesterday. Wasn't that a district game?

Hard to belive that he's a Sr, I remember reading about his 50 on BGP, seems like yesterday. Wasn't that a district game?

 

 

1st round of the 15th Region tourney in '04, in a loss versus Shelby Valley.

 

Great tourney that Shelby Valley won in the title game against Belfry's football team in basketball uniforms.

He had 50 as a freshman in the regional tournament against Shelby Valley. He is a great player and is going to be a steal for any college!

 

 

I heard good things about him all year but never got to see him play before that game. He forever changed my opinion of him after watching him dominate SV as a freshman. I believe he scored 51.

Landon Sloan has a very nice game! He is a rare player in today's game......he can shoot the basketball well and with good form. Truly a lost art!

 

I see him having an effective offensive game at the next level, but will have a very difficult time playing at the defensive end at a Division I program.

Slone was the most impressive player of the 1st round.......yes, over Miller, Hopson, and everyone else...

Slone is just a great high school basketball player. What I like about him is how complete he is on offense. Hes capable of taking it all the way to the rack. Hes a great 3 point shooter from about anywhere. But what seperates him is his midrange/pull up jumper game. He does a great job hitting those shots.

 

That being said, I don't believe he will be able to get as much done against Holmes tommorow. They are better defensively.

He will be held under 15 tomorrow against Arrez Henderson and Holmes. After seeing Holmes play about 5-7 times this year i have a few tips.

1) DO NOT RUN WITH THEM!

2)YOU BETTER BOX OUT OR THEY WILL OUT JUMP YOU!

3)BETTER PLAY GOOD D BECAUSE YOU ARENT GOING TO SCORE MORE THAN 60 POINTS!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.