Slone Impressive!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slone is for real and has been that type of player since he began playing. I believe he was starting as a freshman (may be wrong?). Slone is a very good player.

He had 50 as a freshman in the regional tournament against Shelby Valley. He is a great player and is going to be a steal for any college!

He had 50 as a freshman in the regional tournament against Shelby Valley. He is a great player and is going to be a steal for any college!

Hard to belive that he's a Sr, I remember reading about his 50 on BGP, seems like yesterday. Wasn't that a district game?

Hard to belive that he's a Sr, I remember reading about his 50 on BGP, seems like yesterday. Wasn't that a district game?

1st round of the 15th Region tourney in '04, in a loss versus Shelby Valley.

Great tourney that Shelby Valley won in the title game against Belfry's football team in basketball uniforms.

I heard good things about him all year but never got to see him play before that game. He forever changed my opinion of him after watching him dominate SV as a freshman. I believe he scored 51.

Landon Sloan has a very nice game! He is a rare player in today's game......he can shoot the basketball well and with good form. Truly a lost art!

I see him having an effective offensive game at the next level, but will have a very difficult time playing at the defensive end at a Division I program.

Slone is just a great high school basketball player. What I like about him is how complete he is on offense. Hes capable of taking it all the way to the rack. Hes a great 3 point shooter from about anywhere. But what seperates him is his midrange/pull up jumper game. He does a great job hitting those shots.

That being said, I don't believe he will be able to get as much done against Holmes tommorow. They are better defensively.