Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slone Impressive!!

Featured Replies

I find it interesting you are the only person in this thread to have seen this so-called "thuggish" behavior. :lol:

 

If they talk about teams, why are you talking about Slone? Talk about Paintsville. Are you the exception to the rule? It's getting deep in here.

 

:rolleyes:

 

Well I believe that 3Breds2B just confirmed it..... I guess I wasn't the only one...Hmm...

 

I am talking about Slone, because this thread is about Slone... Start a thread about Paintsville and I will tell you what I think of them. When people talk about sportsmanship, they talk about teams, not invidivual players...

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.