Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 71 USC 63

Featured Replies

What do you base that on? UK is playing pretty good right now.

 

 

I base it on the fact that they play Sunday, not Saturday. :sssh::D:D

  • Replies 103
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK will not win on Saturday. You can write it down, mark it down, take it to the bank, whatever you want.

 

Why do you feel so confident in that prediction. Florida loses at home tonight to Tennessee and UK almost beat UT in Knoxville.

Why do you feel so confident in that prediction. Florida loses at home tonight to Tennessee and UK almost beat UT in Knoxville.

 

 

See the post above yours. :D

I base it on the fact that they play Sunday, not Saturday. :sssh::D:D

 

:laugh: You got me!

I base it on the fact that they play Sunday, not Saturday. :sssh::D:D

 

:mad:you got me

Who is this guy the announcers speak of, this Ray-mon Harris.

 

Seriously, the dude was killing me with that tonight.

This may be stupid, but I honestly worry about that stat every single game :lol:

 

same here!

Did I hear that there has never been a team win 10 games in the SEC that didn't get a bid or did I misunderstand?

 

Heard this a couple weeks back, there has been one team that didn't, I think they said GA, could be wrong, a few years back. My understanding though was that they were also in trouble with the NCAA.

I base it on the fact that they play Sunday, not Saturday. :sssh::D:D

 

When scheduling games BCG should try to get the "easier games" on Sunday, don't they know sundays in KY are for church and naps. Our team is aware of it, that's the problem sometimes.

Who is this guy the announcers speak of, this Ray-mon Harris.

 

Seriously, the dude was killing me with that tonight.

 

I was going to blow my top if they said that Bradley is "a New York city point guard..." one more time, also.

I think they sealed up a bid tonight. Unfortunately, the way they're playing, they'll probably end up being a 9-seed. I won't complain though - go Cats.

I would like to think we are in. Only way we MAY not is lose the next 2. I would rather be a 12 seed than 8 or 9. Playing that 1 seed 2nd round would be 3rd straight year. I would think a 12-4 conference record and at least 1 win in SEC tourney would get us to a 5 or 6 seed.

I would like to think we are in. Only way we MAY not is lose the next 2. I would rather be a 12 seed than 8 or 9. Playing that 1 seed 2nd round would be 3rd straight year. I would think a 12-4 conference record and at least 1 win in SEC tourney would get us to a 5 or 6 seed.

 

They would have to win out, including the conference tournament, to even dream about that.

I cannot fathom why anyone would think UK is a lock for the NCAA now. Lock status implies that if you lost the rest of your games you'd be in. UK would be 17-13 with a loss to Florida and a loss in the SEC quarters. 17-13 is bubble at best. Beat Florida and I think I'd feel pretty comfortable about UK's chances.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.