Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 71 USC 63

Featured Replies

Big road win for the cats

  • Replies 103
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Career day for Joe Crawford with 34 points.

Big win. I'm surprised, and impressed, with how well they're playing without Patterson.

  • Author

I think he finished with 35

Great effort from the 'Cats. I was worried there with abou 6 minutes left. They were in foul trouble and looked exhausted.

I think he finished with 35

 

You're right.

Great win.

 

As frustrating as this season has been at times, this team has become fun to watch. The effort is always outstanding.

A nice road win considering the loss of Patterson, but South Carolina has an RPI over 100 for a reason, they are awful.

 

BUT a win is a win. I say Kentucky needs two more to be a lock. Beat Florida sunday, win first round SEC tournament and they are in. I think if they lose to Florida, things would get really interesting in Atlanta.

Announcers seemed to think that this win tonight made UK a lock.

They are in....

 

Good win...

 

I hate to say this but maybe, just maybe, PP being hurt has helped the Cats alittle mentally....

Announcers seemed to think that this win tonight made UK a lock.

 

I heard that as well, if Kentucky goes out and loses to Florida and loses in the first round of the SEC tournament, no way in heck they get in at 17-13.

I heard that as well, if Kentucky goes out and loses to Florida and loses in the first round of the SEC tournament, no way in heck they get in at 17-13.

 

A 11-5 record in the SEC will get them in if they lose to Florida....

Good win for the Cats, Bradley and Crawford continue to carry this team. Heck of an effort by Crawford with 35.

 

I think with this win, and one win in the SECT we are basically assured a spot.

Needless to say a huge win for the Cats tonight. This team is playing well and imo tonight just may have all but nailed down an NCAA berth, 11-4 in conference an there has never been an SEC team with 10 conference wins or more be left out of the NCAA since the tourneys expansion.

Joe Crawford had a carrer night and looked very good, this team is now playing "team basketball" down the stretch and in the SEC portion of the season. To have had to deal with the injuries that we have dealt with....Meeks, Jasper, Bradley, Crawford, Carter all injured at one point or another in the season. Now with Patterson out for the season and this team is still getting it done and keeps improving. They have now really bought into BCG's system and are all on the same page.

Back to Rupp and senior day vs. Florida, will be an emotional one for Crawford and Bradley. (and always an emotional one for this U.K. fan and I don't care to admit when "My Old Kentucky Home" starts the water works usually turns on). Some years more than others but all are special.

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.