March 7, 200818 yr Caller on the radio show likened this team to the St. Joes team a few years ago with Jameer Nelson and Delonte West.
March 7, 200818 yr Author Caller on the radio show likened this team to the St. Joes team a few years ago with Jameer Nelson and Delonte West. Possible but didnt that team have a 3rd scoring threat?
March 7, 200818 yr Caller on the radio show likened this team to the St. Joes team a few years ago with Jameer Nelson and Delonte West. Not a good comparison IMO. That team was a #1 seed, and well we are just fighting to even make the tournament.
March 7, 200818 yr Bradley and Crawford MUST be on SEC 1st team. I don't think thats gonna happen... Though my SEC knowledge isn't as good as it should be. But I would think that if they voted today, it would be at least Shan Foster, Chris Lofton, Another Volunteer (likely with the last name Smith), Richard Hendrix, and one of the two mentioned. Could be wrong I suppose...
March 7, 200818 yr I really think that one of the two UK guards has a chance to beat out Lofton for the 1st team spot
March 7, 200818 yr Author Best team in the conference has to have at least one player on the all conference team and Lofton would probably be that guy.
March 7, 200818 yr They're in :thumb: Do you think if UK loses two in a row they are still definitely in?
March 7, 200818 yr Best team in the conference has to have at least one player on the all conference team and Lofton would probably be that guy. Point being?
March 7, 200818 yr Do you think if UK loses two in a row they are still definitely in? I really do think they're in regardless because they will be rewarded for an 11-5 conference record. There is a huge precedent there of getting into the tourney with 10+ wins in the SEC. I would feel 100% sure if they beat Florida, but I'm feeling pretty good about their chances either way. One consideration - if they lose to Florida they'll most likely be the 3rd seed in the East and play an easier game in the first round of the SEC. That would give them a legitimate shot to win 2 games in the tourney.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.