Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 71 USC 63

Featured Replies

Actually, from my amateur stadpoint, up until this game, I wasn't really sold on them being in. But 17-11 with a top 50 RPI and a top 10 SOS looks a lot better than 16-11 with none of the above...

  • Replies 103
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about this story as told to Todd May by Billy G on Michael Porter.

 

 

Apparently, Mike Porter had his shoulder knocked out of socket in the first half but never told anyone. When BCG asked him why he didn't tell anyone Mike said "Because we were in foul trouble. Don't worry I wasn't going to shoot."

 

How about that toughness from Porter? :thumb:

How about this story as told to Todd May by Billy G on Michael Porter.

 

 

Apparently, Mike Porter had his shoulder knocked out of socket in the first half but never told anyone. When BCG asked him why he didn't tell anyone Mike said "Because we were in foul trouble. Don't worry I wasn't going to shoot."

 

How about that toughness from Porter? :thumb:

 

Yep. Just more proof that most of the team hates BCG.:D

Great win.

 

As frustrating as this season has been at times, this team has become fun to watch. The effort is always outstanding.

 

This is called peaking at the right time. They are pulling it together when they need to. I think tonight's win sealed and NCAA bid up and the concrete will dry with another win.

A 11-5 record in the SEC will get them in if they lose to Florida....

 

I think they sealed up a bid tonight. Unfortunately, the way they're playing, they'll probably end up being a 9-seed. I won't complain though - go Cats.

A nice road win considering the loss of Patterson, but South Carolina has an RPI over 100 for a reason, they are awful.

 

BUT a win is a win. I say Kentucky needs two more to be a lock. Beat Florida sunday, win first round SEC tournament and they are in. I think if they lose to Florida, things would get really interesting in Atlanta.

 

That's thier 8 conference game USC has lost by 8pts or less. So, I wouldn't say thier awful, just can't finish games.

What happens in the SEC standings if Vandy beats Bama and UK loses to Florida this weekend?

Vandy gets 2 seed based on a better divisional record.

 

Assuming both they and UK win on Saturday?

What happens in the SEC standings if Vandy beats Bama and UK loses to Florida this weekend?

 

Vandy will probably lose to Alabama. They're very average at best away from Memorial Gym.

Assuming both they and UK win on Saturday?

 

 

UK will not win on Saturday. You can write it down, mark it down, take it to the bank, whatever you want.

Assuming both they and UK win on Saturday?

 

UK finishes 2nd then.

UK will not win on Saturday. You can write it down, mark it down, take it to the bank, whatever you want.

 

What do you base that on? UK is playing pretty good right now.

I didn't get to see the game tonight, I was at the high school regionals but it sounds like Crawford really stepped up tonight. He has improved his game enough to where I think he will actually get drafted in the NBA. Two months ago I would have said he couldn't have played over seas but his stock is rising with every game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.