Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 71 USC 63

Featured Replies

I cannot fathom why anyone would think UK is a lock for the NCAA now. Lock status implies that if you lost the rest of your games you'd be in. UK would be 17-13 with a loss to Florida and a loss in the SEC quarters. 17-13 is bubble at best. Beat Florida and I think I'd feel pretty comfortable about UK's chances.

 

:thumb:

 

I agree...those announcers kept saying that last night and I was thinking, "No way!".

 

If UK beats Florida, then I think they should be in. I'm not sure I'd consider anything a lock though...

  • Replies 103
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone see Porter shoulder Coach right in the face as the team went to the bench during a timeout?

 

Gillispie didn't even flinch! LOL

Is that how he dislocated it???:lol:

:thumb:

Is that how he dislocated it???:lol:

 

BCG = Chuck Norris

And, I think they're in even with a loss to Florida.

Good win for the Wildcats!! Their mental and physical toughness shows again. Doing this with about 5 or 6 players who can play consistently at that level. Even with a bit of a talent shortage, I would have loved to have seen this team in action with all players at 100%. I know that injuries are part of it, but , it makes you wonder. I am looking forward to playing Gator Bait on Sunday.

Who is this guy the announcers speak of, this Ray-mon Harris.

 

Seriously, the dude was killing me with that tonight.

 

He called Ramel Bradley, Ramar Bradley some times during the game.:lol:

Another great road win,the one game the Cats needed to cont. climb up even more to a NCAA bid.Now bring on the Gators.GO CATS!!!!!!!

Solid win boys.

Way to step up Joe.

Lets get one more Sunday.

And, I think they're in even with a loss to Florida.

 

Even if we also lose first game of SEC tournament? As it looks right now, we would probably have Ole Miss as our first game in the tournament. And well without Patterson, those big guys for Ole Miss will probably go wild. If we lose to Florida, we have to do something in the SEC and get atleast one win to get in the Big Dance IMO.

And to think we were all so devestated over Donovan not comming! Give me Billy Clyde any day and in probably two years we'll be talking final four.

One good thing about UK if they do indeed make the NCAA's, they are playing the style of ball that conventional wisdom says you need to play to win tournament games..... Control the clock, grind it out, play tough D, make free throws down the stretch, take the opponent out of their comfort zone, be tough-minded, etc. A win or two might be in store for the Cats but let's see the bracket first.

He called Ramel Bradley, Ramar Bradley some times during the game.:lol:

 

I loved it when he said the Cats "are playing without Two Pat..."

One good thing about UK if they do indeed make the NCAA's, they are playing the style of ball that conventional wisdom says you need to play to win tournament games..... Control the clock, grind it out, play tough D, make free throws down the stretch, take the opponent out of their comfort zone, be tough-minded, etc. A win or two might be in store for the Cats but let's see the bracket first.

 

The Cats are playing the type of basketball that could get you 3 good wins quick in the NCAA and then who knows what might happen. I'm not making any wild predictions, but they are playing that "type" of basketball that comes up big at tourney time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.