Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 71 USC 63

Featured Replies

A 11-5 record in the SEC will get them in if they lose to Florida....

 

Did I hear that there has never been a team win 10 games in the SEC that didn't get a bid or did I misunderstand?

  • Replies 103
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another great effort by the Cats. I honestly thought the Cats would lose this game. The way that Crawford and Bradley have played in SEC play has been amazing. Here's hoping they go out as winners on Sunday. :thumb:

Did I hear that there has never been a team win 10 games in the SEC that didn't get a bid or did I misunderstand?

 

Oldrambler answered my question before I could post it.:scared:

Did I hear that there has never been a team win 10 games in the SEC that didn't get a bid or did I misunderstand?

 

 

You heard correctly. There have been two exceptions, but those teams weren't eligible, or removed themselves from consideration because of NCAA probation.

Did I hear that there has never been a team win 10 games in the SEC that didn't get a bid or did I misunderstand?

 

I think that's the stat being thrown around. Considering how much this team has struggled with injuries, the new coach, the bad losses, I think it would be really great for them to get in.

 

BUT with the SEC being REALLY down this year and Kentucky having those bad losses early AND the loss of Patterson. I would feel much more comfy with at least one more win or two.

Did I hear that there has never been a team win 10 games in the SEC that didn't get a bid or did I misunderstand?

Yes you did, no SEC team since the tournament expansion with 10 wins or more has not been in the NCAA tournament, that is what was said.

Effort, Effort, Effort, don't get me wrong I love Patterson but the team is playing harder without him out. I think they realize they must do it to win now.

Effort, Effort, Effort, don't get me wrong I love Patterson but the team is playing harder without him out. I think they realize they must do it to win now.

 

Wounded tiger syndrome. I am proud to be a fan of this team.

  • Author

Um did anyone else hear the comment made that the Coach of UK is bigger than Jesus. It was one of the announcer's. I believe it was said during the 1st half

They are so fun to watch when they hustle and play with intensity like this team does.

Crawford comes out and puts up 35, Wow. There were an excetionally large amount of walks and fouls called tonight, anyone notice that?

Um did anyone else hear the comment made that the Coach of UK is bigger than Jesus. It was one of the announcer's. I believe it was said during the 1st half

 

Don't try to take the quote out of context.

Um did anyone else hear the comment made that the Coach of UK is bigger than Jesus. It was one of the announcer's. I believe it was said during the 1st half

 

I heard it and the quote was that the coach is bigger than Jesus "when they win" and lower than Satan "when they lose".

 

The comment was ridiculous, but nothing offensive to me, because I know it's true. :lol:

  • Author
Don't try to take the quote out of context.

 

I wasnt trying to. All I heard was the part I posted. Regaurdless it was a intense statment

Any conference road win is a good win.

 

 

To see where this team is now compared to where the were going into conference play is amazing. Even with a "down" SEC (I'll wait until after the postseason to make that call),it has been impressive.

I would feel much more comfy with at least one more win or two.

 

The more wins, the more comfortable! Honestly, I won't be comfortable until about 6:30 pm on Sunday, March 16!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.