Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rowan Co. 56 Boyd Co. 28

Featured Replies

GO, I knew what you were saying by "sloppy", and it was not directed at any one person. Just a general comment. But I am not so sure about ALBRIGHTS statements voiced about Russell on different threads ? I think there must be some dislike slithering out !!:laugh:

 

Hookshot, you are fishing with an empty hook. I have nothing aganist Russell or any school in the State nor their coaches. Just my observation of one game (against Boone). I am sure Sparks is a great player, I was just asking about individual stats. Stats dont always tell how the game is played but it is a good indication of productivity. Once again, this is the last time I am apologizing for something taken out of context. If you would wish to converse with me on PM's then have it, otherwise quit stirring the pot to make me look like a bad person on BGP's! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hookshot, you are fishing with an empty hook. I have nothing aganist Russell or any school in the State nor their coaches. Just my observation of one game (against Boone). I am sure Sparks is a great player, I was just asking about individual stats. Stats dont always tell how the game is played but it is a good indication of productivity. Once again, this is the last time I am apologizing for something taken out of context. If you would wish to converse with me on PM's then have it, otherwise quit stirring the pot to make me look like a bad person on BGP's! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

 

Just giving my opinion as you did ! You don't need any help !:rolleyes:

I can't understand what all the chatter is about. I love UK basketball and I say that they win ugly games all the time. I didn't take what Go said as a shot to either team. Ugly basketball is ugly basketball, regardless of who is playing :thumb:

Lil Devil Dad... I DO know GO and I didn't think I would read this kind of thread from him, but, he has apologized and I forgive him. but, I'm not sure what you mean when you say when Rowan plays it's going to be an ugly game.....:confused::confused:I hope it is meant as a compliment to these young ladies, their coaches, and the people who really know them and support them...If not then maybe you are sucking sour grapes!!!!!!

 

I don't want to even take the time to explain my comment to you oldtimer;) however it was indeed a compliment :thumb:

I can't understand what all the chatter is about. I love UK basketball and I say that they win ugly games all the time. I didn't take what Go said as a shot to either team. Ugly basketball is ugly basketball, regardless of who is playing :thumb:

 

GLADLY take the "ugly" win !!

GLADLY take the "ugly" win !!

 

Exactly. Actually, I don't know if a win is ever ugly :thumb:

I can't understand what all the chatter is about. I love UK basketball and I say that they win ugly games all the time. I didn't take what Go said as a shot to either team. Ugly basketball is ugly basketball, regardless of who is playing :thumb:

 

Thanks Wireman, I truly meant no harm to anyone with that comment. Many basketball people knew what I meant and some basketball people didn't. I have nothing else to say on the matter. It has made me sick that I might have hurt others feelings over what I thought was an accurate commentary on a game with 45 turnovers and poor shooting. As I said earlier, I would never intentionally single out any team or player (and I haven't). I have said my peace on this particular thread, I have apologized over and over and now I am done.

 

Good luck to my good friends Scott Tackett and Jeff Brown Friday night and both teams. I hope it is as good of a game that I think it has potential to be!

Thanks Wireman, I truly meant no harm to anyone with that comment. Many basketball people knew what I meant and some basketball people didn't. I have nothing else to say on the matter. It has made me sick that I might have hurt others feelings over what I thought was an accurate commentary on a game with 45 turnovers and poor shooting. As I said earlier, I would never intentionally single out any team or player (and I haven't). I have said my peace on this particular thread, I have apologized over and over and now I am done.

 

Good luck to my good friends Scott Tackett and Jeff Brown Friday night and both teams. I hope it is as good of a game that I think it has potential to be!

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

No need for apology Go - you were just stating what you watched. A beautiful basketball game and 45 turnovers don't often go together.

I don't want to even take the time to explain my comment to you oldtimer;) however it was indeed a compliment :thumb:

Thank you, Lil Devil DAD... and I'm sure the Lady Vikings would thank you too... But, next time , maybe a different choice of words would be more appropriate.... I'm finished with this!!!!

What a whirlwind year for the Lady Vikings! They got a coach, lost him, and their current coach took the job, what, like a week before the season? They beat a top-10 team in the state (was it Montgomery co.?) and haven't lost in the region. This team is a buzzsaw. Good luck to them and Morgan Co!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.