Rowan Co. 56 Boyd Co. 28

GO, I knew what you were saying by "sloppy", and it was not directed at any one person. Just a general comment. But I am not so sure about ALBRIGHTS statements voiced about Russell on different threads ? I think there must be some dislike slithering out !!:laugh:

Hookshot, you are fishing with an empty hook. I have nothing aganist Russell or any school in the State nor their coaches. Just my observation of one game (against Boone). I am sure Sparks is a great player, I was just asking about individual stats. Stats dont always tell how the game is played but it is a good indication of productivity. Once again, this is the last time I am apologizing for something taken out of context. If you would wish to converse with me on PM's then have it, otherwise quit stirring the pot to make me look like a bad person on BGP's! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hookshot, you are fishing with an empty hook. I have nothing aganist Russell or any school in the State nor their coaches. Just my observation of one game (against Boone). I am sure Sparks is a great player, I was just asking about individual stats. Stats dont always tell how the game is played but it is a good indication of productivity. Once again, this is the last time I am apologizing for something taken out of context. If you would wish to converse with me on PM's then have it, otherwise quit stirring the pot to make me look like a bad person on BGP's! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Just giving my opinion as you did ! You don't need any help !:rolleyes:

I can't understand what all the chatter is about. I love UK basketball and I say that they win ugly games all the time. I didn't take what Go said as a shot to either team. Ugly basketball is ugly basketball, regardless of who is playing :thumb:

Lil Devil Dad... I DO know GO and I didn't think I would read this kind of thread from him, but, he has apologized and I forgive him. but, I'm not sure what you mean when you say when Rowan plays it's going to be an ugly game.....:confused::confused:I hope it is meant as a compliment to these young ladies, their coaches, and the people who really know them and support them...If not then maybe you are sucking sour grapes!!!!!!

I don't want to even take the time to explain my comment to you oldtimer;) however it was indeed a compliment :thumb:

I can't understand what all the chatter is about. I love UK basketball and I say that they win ugly games all the time. I didn't take what Go said as a shot to either team. Ugly basketball is ugly basketball, regardless of who is playing :thumb:

GLADLY take the "ugly" win !!

Thanks Wireman, I truly meant no harm to anyone with that comment. Many basketball people knew what I meant and some basketball people didn't. I have nothing else to say on the matter. It has made me sick that I might have hurt others feelings over what I thought was an accurate commentary on a game with 45 turnovers and poor shooting. As I said earlier, I would never intentionally single out any team or player (and I haven't). I have said my peace on this particular thread, I have apologized over and over and now I am done.

Good luck to my good friends Scott Tackett and Jeff Brown Friday night and both teams. I hope it is as good of a game that I think it has potential to be!

Thanks Wireman, I truly meant no harm to anyone with that comment. Many basketball people knew what I meant and some basketball people didn't. I have nothing else to say on the matter. It has made me sick that I might have hurt others feelings over what I thought was an accurate commentary on a game with 45 turnovers and poor shooting. As I said earlier, I would never intentionally single out any team or player (and I haven't). I have said my peace on this particular thread, I have apologized over and over and now I am done.

Good luck to my good friends Scott Tackett and Jeff Brown Friday night and both teams. I hope it is as good of a game that I think it has potential to be!

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

No need for apology Go - you were just stating what you watched. A beautiful basketball game and 45 turnovers don't often go together.

I don't want to even take the time to explain my comment to you oldtimer;) however it was indeed a compliment :thumb:

Thank you, Lil Devil DAD... and I'm sure the Lady Vikings would thank you too... But, next time , maybe a different choice of words would be more appropriate.... I'm finished with this!!!!

What a whirlwind year for the Lady Vikings! They got a coach, lost him, and their current coach took the job, what, like a week before the season? They beat a top-10 team in the state (was it Montgomery co.?) and haven't lost in the region. This team is a buzzsaw. Good luck to them and Morgan Co!