Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rowan Co. 56 Boyd Co. 28

Featured Replies

Boyd takes the lead at 2-0. Rowan County passes them and never looks back. Congrats Rowan on the win.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conrats to the Lady Vikings on the Win. :thumb:

Congrats to Lady Vikings!

Quite possibly the ugliest game I have ever witnessed. Sloppy, physical, poor shooting, Morehead could be renamed Turnover City after this game. I didn't think it would EVER end. I felt like just telling jokes or singing for the last quarter. Jim Forrest and I were talking to each other during the game and he is on another radio station!! It was really terrible. If I had paid to see this one, I would have asked for my money back.

I was 4 for 4 in my first round predictions.

Maybe it is the gym. Every game there was sloppy.

I was 4 for 4 in my first round predictions.

 

You're a real Swami Wireman! Only tough pick was Morgan, and when you think about it they were probably the slight favorite seeing how they were district champs vs a runner-up:rolleyes:

Maybe it is the gym. Every game there was sloppy.

 

This game could have been played at Rupp Arena and been sloppy!!

You're a real Swami Wireman! Only tough pick was Morgan' date=' and when you think about it they were probably the slight favorite seeing how they were district champs vs a runner-up:rolleyes:[/quote']

 

I didn't even pay any attention to who won the district, I just picked the 4 teams that are playing the best right now.

Quite possibly the ugliest game I have ever witnessed. Sloppy, physical, poor shooting, Morehead could be renamed Turnover City after this game. I didn't think it would EVER end. I felt like just telling jokes or singing for the last quarter. Jim Forrest and I were talking to each other during the game and he is on another radio station!! It was really terrible. If I had paid to see this one, I would have asked for my money back.

 

 

Could you imagine how bad it would have been if they were playing Russell?

I think Boyd had more turnovers than they did points.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.