Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 61 Georgia 55

Featured Replies

UK will lose two more, possibly three games.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK will lose two more, possibly three games.

 

Possibly four or five. Maybe even six.

UK will lose two more, possibly three games.

 

:thumb:Your probably right. I mean UK probably will lose to UT, and then lose one sometime in the SEC tournament after they win one or two games in it. So then they probably make the NCAA tournament. Then they could possibly lose a 3rd game if they lose in the NCAA tournament. :D

You figure next to Tennessee, Arkansas is the toughest team they have left.

 

Florida has gone in the tank losing 4 of their last 5. We saw Kentucky play them down the wire in Gainesville.

 

Mississippi hasn't won a conference road game yet this year.

 

South Carolina has an RPI over 100.

You figure next to Tennessee, Arkansas is the toughest team they have left.

 

Florida has gone in the tank losing 4 of their last 5. We saw Kentucky play them down the wire in Gainesville.

 

Mississippi hasn't won a conference road game yet this year.

 

South Carolina has an RPI over 100.

 

Florida has gone in the tank, but they have time to turn it around the time they play us. I mean that Florida team has a lot of talent on it. So we probably will be getting Florida when they are starting to play better again...

Florida has gone in the tank, but they have time to turn it around the time they play us. I mean that Florida team has a lot of talent on it. So we probably will be getting Florida when they are starting to play better again...

 

Well yeah, if I was a Kentucky fan, I would be expecting the same thing as well. Florida will lose a heartbreaker right before coming to Lexington OR start winning games by 30 before coming up here. That's just how it goes sometimes. :lol:

So what about this win?

This team simply can't put anybody away, but I'll take the win. I think tonight's game also proved that cshs81 is right about Perry Stevenson. How about that shot from about 12 ft. out. That was a thing of beauty. :lol:

The NCAA's dont use fan travel(IMO) to pick their teams. But I do think fan base plays a part in the NIT. And now the NCAA is running the NIT. They can put UK in the NIT and make some money at Rupp. I may be wrong, but I think UK needs to get to the championship game of the SEC tourney, or maybe even win it, to get in.

If I have to listen to Jimmy Dykes tell me who UK's scorers and shooters are one more time, my head will explode.

 

I think tonight's game also proved that cshs81 is right about Perry Stevenson. How about that shot from about 12 ft. out. That was a thing of beauty. :lol:

 

I think Jimmy kept saying that, NineOh, because it would be unprofessional to yell "why do they let this kid EVER shoot the dang ball!!!"

 

If he could only shoot his J from 15 like he does his FT. His FTs are smooth. His J is a clanger.

The NCAA's dont use fan travel(IMO) to pick their teams. But I do think fan base plays a part in the NIT. And now the NCAA is running the NIT. They can put UK in the NIT and make some money at Rupp. I may be wrong, but I think UK needs to get to the championship game of the SEC tourney, or maybe even win it, to get in.

 

If UK finishes 12-4 in the SEC, they are in the NCAA.

UK will lose two more, possibly three games.

 

Yep, UT, SEC championship, and in the NCAA tourney.:thumb:

If UK finishes 12-4 in the SEC, they are in the NCAA.

 

Fair or unfair, you would probably be right.

You figure next to Tennessee, Arkansas is the toughest team they have left.

 

Florida has gone in the tank losing 4 of their last 5. We saw Kentucky play them down the wire in Gainesville.

 

Mississippi hasn't won a conference road game yet this year.

 

South Carolina has an RPI over 100.

 

USC on the road will be tougher than any other home game.

I would love to see a nice U of L/UK first or second round NCAA game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.