Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 61 Georgia 55

Featured Replies

Early scoring by Crawford and great defense against Gaines secured the win for the Cats. Another solid performance by Patterson.

Good to get another SEC "W".

  • Replies 90
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said the same for UC and UK a lot over the last 6 weeks. Ugly wins are still wins...

I'm pretty sure he was.

 

My mistake.:thumb:

Take into account the SEC is down this year and mid major conferences have got much better over the years, a 10 win team in a major conference could be left out this year.

 

Very true but it is all about money and UK fans travel well and that may play a huge roll in decision making if someone is on the bubble.

My mistake.:thumb:

 

Cool. I was thinking they definately showed Bradley on closeup cam after the blunder, so that's why I was thinking it was him. Anyways, he followed that up with a key rebound that helped preserve the win. I guess we'll just have to take the bad with the good when it comes to Smooth.

Take into account the SEC is down this year and mid major conferences have got much better over the years, a 10 win team in a major conference could be left out this year.

Take into account other conferences are down as well.

ACC will get maybe 5 bids.

BEast may get the most.

Big 10 will probably get 4.

So many of your majors are down as well, not only the SEC.

Shooting for 12-4 in the conference.

Survive and advance.

Very true but it is all about money and UK fans travel well and that may play a huge roll in decision making if someone is on the bubble.

 

It has nothing to do with the selection process. I have interviewed several major names in the process, and from what I know about what happens in that room it's a zero factor. Please let this one die. It isn't the Bowl system...

It has nothing to do with the selection process. I have interviewed several major names in the process, and from what I know about what happens in that room it's a zero factor. Please let this one die. It isn't the Bowl system...

 

I agree.

Cool. I was thinking they definately showed Bradley on closeup cam after the blunder, so that's why I was thinking it was him. Anyways, he followed that up with a key rebound that helped preserve the win. I guess we'll just have to take the bad with the good when it comes to Smooth.

 

Thats the truth.

  • Author
It has nothing to do with the selection process. I have interviewed several major names in the process, and from what I know about what happens in that room it's a zero factor. Please let this one die. It isn't the Bowl system...

 

Leave us alone, it is the strongest thing on our NCAA resume. :fight::D

It's a win, but they (the Cats) sure do make things interesting.Now Arkansas comes to town, and it will more then likely be another close one. GO CATS!!!:dancingpa

A Win is a Win, most importantly we are at 8-3 in the conference and still in 2nd place in the east.

U.K. jumps out to a 20-4, 16pt. lead and lets UGA back in it. UGA did a very good job playing short handed on the road.

Bradley with 12 boards :eek::ylsuper:. Patterson (20pt.) and Crawford (23pt.)were on as well. U.K. made a lot of big "D" plays late in the game as well.

 

The rest of this season is like tournament play for U.K. and has been since the Vandy emabarrassment as for getting into the "dance" in March, as the great Al Mcguire and Jim Valvano used to say....survive and advance :thumb:.

U.K. has Arkansas and Ole Miss coming up at home before going on the road to Tennessee. We HAVE to win these two home games imo. Florida will be the only remaining home game after Ark. and Miss..

Take into account other conferences are down as well.

ACC will get maybe 5 bids.

BEast may get the most.

Big 10 will probably get 4.

So many of your majors are down as well, not only the SEC.

Shooting for 12-4 in the conference.

Survive and advance.

 

The bottom of the SEC and Big 11 is beyond bad.

The bottom of the ACC isn't far off.

I think there are 10 Big East teams that would finish in the top half of all 3. With that said, I'm not sure a Big East team could win any of the three. It's a cluster of good but not great across the board.

The Pac 10 and Big 12 are REALLY good at the top and solid in the middle.

The Valley is down, but the A10 is up.

No doubt there will be Mid Major love with 6 of 10 Selection spots...

I've said the same for UC and UK a lot over the last 6 weeks. Ugly wins are still wins...[/QUOTE]

 

:thumb: and....I have said that here is no such thing as an "ugly" win.

Would some prefer to lose pretty? :confused::D

It has nothing to do with the selection process. I have interviewed several major names in the process, and from what I know about what happens in that room it's a zero factor. Please let this one die. It isn't the Bowl system...

 

I forgot all about your sources!!:rolleyes: Maybe I should have just marked it down.;)

Money is and always will be a factor in anything the NCAA has a hand in whether it be on the gridiron or the hardwood.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.