Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will UK make the Big Dance?

Will UK make the NCAA Tournament? 137 members have voted

  1. 1. Will UK make the NCAA Tournament?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

11-5 and the finals of the SEC would get us in. 12-4 in the SEC and they're in no matter what happens in the tourney.

 

I'd be pretty nervous at 12-4 and not winning an SECT game.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd be pretty nervous at 12-4 and not winning an SECT game.

 

I guess it would also depend on which 2 teams they lost to the rest of way. How about this - 12-4 with a win at Tennessee and they are in? 12-4 with a loss at Tennessee and then win the first game in the tourney?

I guess it would also depend on which 2 teams they lost to the rest of way. How about this - 12-4 with a win at Tennessee and they are in? 12-4 with a loss at Tennessee and then win the first game in the tourney?

 

If they're 12-4 in the SEC and go 1-1 in the Tourney, I think they're in.

 

I'm not sure it matters who the losses are to. If the losses are to bad teams (LSU/UGA) then it would mean they beat some good teams (UT/Vandy/UF/Ark/Ole Miss).

I'm kind of disappointed that while you guys are in the board room on Selection Sunday you don't even have the courtesy to send me a text...:p

 

You know I don't have the connections that GT does BUT having been to 7 or 8 of the 1st/2nd Round tournament sites, the only session they USED TO HAVE trouble selling out is the first one (weekday afternoon session). But even on a weekday afternoon with four random teams there, they would be 80% full. NOW, with them placing the high seeds close to home, regardless of which region they will play out to, they will have a "local" team in each session. For example, looking at the 1st/2nd round sites, Kansas will likely end up in Omaha, UNC and/or Duke will end up in Raleigh, UCLA will end up in Anaheim, Memphis and/or Tennessee will end up in Birmingham, etc. Basically, they don't NEED a UK to go anywhere to sell tickets, therefore, it has no bearing on them getting in.

UK will make it to the sweet sixteen this year.....in the NCAA tournament. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, NCAA selection committee.

Lets just wait a few more games before we even discuss this, because at this point we still are NOT in the tournament if it started today. We have no clue really what would happen the rest of the season. I mean we are one injury away from maybe only winning 2 more games the rest of the season. Jasper is already playing on a bad knee and foot so anything can happen there. Then Crawford has a nagging injury as well, then Bradley well he has had a history of concussions here at UK, so one more hard fall and he could be out for awhile and who knows when Meeks will play again.

 

I dont think we should even discuss this until about after the Ole Miss game, because after then we will have a good idea on our chances. But as of now we still have A LOT of work to do to really even be considered...

UK will make it to the sweet sixteen this year.....in the NCAA tournament. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, NCAA selection committee.

 

We might need to check what you're smoking...:lol:

Lets just wait a few more games before we even discuss this, because at this point we still are NOT in the tournament if it started today. We have no clue really what would happen the rest of the season. I mean we are one injury away from maybe only winning 2 more games the rest of the season. Jasper is already playing on a bad knee and foot so anything can happen there. Then Crawford has a nagging injury as well, then Bradley well he has had a history of concussions here at UK, so one more hard fall and he could be out for awhile and who knows when Meeks will play again.

 

I dont think we should even discuss this until about after the Ole Miss game, because after then we will have a good idea on our chances. But as of now we still have A LOT of work to do to really even be considered...

 

:confused:

 

Whats wrong with Jasper's foot, and when else has Bradley had a concussion?

:confused:

 

Whats wrong with Jasper's foot, and when else has Bradley had a concussion?

 

If memory serves Bradley suffered a concussion when we lost to Michigan State in the Double Overtime thriller in the Elite 8. It was close at the end and he went for a ball and was knocked to the floor. He missed the rest of the game.

We might need to check what you're smoking...:lol:

 

Paging Mayor Berry, Marion Berry . . . :D

:confused:

 

Whats wrong with Jasper's foot, and when else has Bradley had a concussion?

 

For Jasper it is not really his whole foot, but has to do with his big toe and the nail on it. Something that they said a few weeks ago that has been harder for him to play on than his knee...Then for Bradley his freshman year against Michigan State in the elite 8 he got a concussion on a foul with seconds to play (then sparks came in and missed the free throw:irked:). Then his sophomore year I know he got another one, however I don't think he missed any games after that one.

Oh No!!! I have just realized that I have agred with Deuce and RP on this same thread !!:scared:. I am going to have to take my medicine and lay down, may have to try and get into my Doctor. :lol::lol:

Relax, that's a good thing :D

I will also say this - if they beat Vandy tomorrow night, I would feel much stronger about their chances.

 

Question, what if they lose? How bad does it hurt

/

I'll say yes they will be there...selling programs.:jump:

Relax, that's a good thing :D

 

Changing the world, one poster at a time. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.