Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will UK make the Big Dance?

Will UK make the NCAA Tournament? 137 members have voted

  1. 1. Will UK make the NCAA Tournament?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I was watching a nationally televised game and saw the "formula" for the big dance and announcer thought it was part of the equation. Considering how many of the automatic bids are small schools, it has to be part of the equation...

 

I think whoever the announcer was is wrong. (Check post 20 before mobaar berates you for not reading the thread through) :lol:

  • Replies 126
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't think that they discuss attendance when considering let's say, the last 4-6 at large bids? I disagree...

You don't think that they discuss attendance when considering let's say, the last 4-6 at large bids? I disagree...

And you'd be wrong...

You don't think that they discuss attendance when considering let's say, the last 4-6 at large bids? I disagree...

 

No. There aren't THAT many tickets available and you're spliting it between four teams per session. It's completely different than selecting bowl teams.

I voted no for a couple of reasons.

 

1 - some horrible, horrible OOC losses

2 - With the way their schedule is end loaded, and a lot is on the road, I don't know if they will be hot "enough" at the end...

 

Those are two very good points. Gardner Webb, San Diego and UAB are going to be hard to get past. I just hope that U.K. can finish strong and go to the last day (championship game) of the SEC tourney which is what imo will have to happen.

Those early season loses at home to San Diego and Gardner Webb, and the loses to Houston and UAB are going to be too much to overcome IMO. I feel that Kentucky will do no better than 5-3 in the 2nd half of the SEC season which will leave them at 17-12 heading into SEC tournament play. I just can't see Kentucky winning three straight games in the SEC giving how fragile the Cats have been this year. It's been tough enough on some of the players trying to play thru injuries, it will be that much tougher trying to play three straight days.

:thumb: Good post and opinion

The definitely still have a shot to get in, but for right now I voted no.

:thumb: My thoughts as well.

 

 

 

Oh No!!! I have just realized that I have agred with Deuce and RP on this same thread !!:scared:. I am going to have to take my medicine and lay down, may have to try and get into my Doctor. :lol::lol:

I'm kind of disappointed that while you guys are in the board room on Selection Sunday you don't even have the courtesy to send me a text...:p

Kentucky will make the big dance. Believe it.

I'm kind of disappointed that while you guys are in the board room on Selection Sunday you don't even have the courtesy to send me a text...:p

Chuck Norris sends me updates live from the selection room... :p

Chuck Norris sends me updates live from the selection room... :p

 

Unfortunately, that article (or whatever it was) does nothing to change you...

 

 

Except the fact that you can now use Chuck Norris name drops more often...:lol:

Unfortunately, that article (or whatever it was) does nothing to change you...

 

 

Except the fact that you can now use Chuck Norris name drops more often...:lol:

 

:dancingpa

12-4 in the SEC and the finals of the SEC Tourney gets us in.

12-4 in the SEC and the finals of the SEC Tourney gets us in.

 

11-5 and the finals of the SEC would get us in. 12-4 in the SEC and they're in no matter what happens in the tourney.

I will also say this - if they beat Vandy tomorrow night, I would feel much stronger about their chances.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.