Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eli Manning

Featured Replies

I take back everything negative I've ever said about you! Thank you for taking the undefeated season away from the Pats!!!!

 

 

Tom Brady....

jerrymouselaugh.gif

  • Replies 81
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The scramble on the last drive is the best play I have ever witnessed in my life....

Yes! I love Eli... Tom, oh so sorry....

Back to Back Manning titles. Must be fun at their parent's house.

The NFL needs more players with the class of Eli and his brother.

Congrats to little brother on a great Super Bowl performance.

The scramble on the last drive is the best play I have ever witnessed in my life....

 

Don't forget the catch.

Don't forget the catch.

 

Throw was terrible it was just an amazing catch.

The scramble on the last drive is the best play I have ever witnessed in my life....
I second that! It reminded me of "The Immaculate Reception." :thumb:
I second that! It reminded me of "The Immaculate Reception." :thumb:

 

My cousin informed me that the people at the party where he watched the game said that catch might replace "The Catch" as the best ever...

 

I'm not sure about that, but that was the greatest play I've ever seen.

It was amazing, it had me go through all states of emotion. I went from anger to confusion to joy back to confusion and then to estatic. Don't know if it is the greatest play ever, but one thing is for sure, we will see it many times for many years.

RTS, if you're trying to say Brady choked, that's not true, IMO.

  • Author
RTS, if you're trying to say Brady choked, that's not true, IMO.
No, not what I'm saying at all. Just laughing that the jerk lost.

Ah. Gotcha. :thumb:

Throw was terrible it was just an amazing catch.

 

Throw was not terrible. It was a good throw, especially after that scramble.

The NFL needs more players with the class of Eli and his brother.

Congrats to little brother on a great Super Bowl performance.

 

:thumb::thumb: DITTO!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.