Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eli Manning

Featured Replies

  • Replies 81
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite play was that last sack Brady took, he got flat planted!

Throw was not terrible. It was a good throw, especially after that scramble.

 

It was high and into double coverage.

It was high and into double coverage.

 

Um...did you see the pressure he escaped? It was better than the sack that might have been.

I'm proud of Eli. He was able to overcome all the negatives and the pressure of playing in NY. But there is no way he deserved the MVP. Yes the scramble was impressive, but he threw some dumb, very dumb passes into double and triple coverage and missed a couple of wide open receivers. In my opinion, he played well enough not to lose the game. There should be no doubt that the MVP was the Giants D line if you can award it to a group; if not, pick any one of them that you want. They won the game and there shouldn't even be a debate about that.

It was high and into double coverage.

 

I disagree. Under extreme duress, he put the ball where only his reciever coud make a play on the ball. That play will go down in SB history as one of the all time great plays.

I'm proud of Eli. He was able to overcome all the negatives and the pressure of playing in NY. But there is no way he deserved the MVP. Yes the scramble was impressive, but he threw some dumb, very dumb passes into double and triple coverage and missed a couple of wide open receivers. In my opinion, he played well enough not to lose the game. There should be no doubt that the MVP was the Giants D line if you can award it to a group; if not, pick any one of them that you want. They won the game and there shouldn't even be a debate about that.

 

My thoughts exactly! They should be able to give it to a unit.

I'm proud of Eli. He was able to overcome all the negatives and the pressure of playing in NY. But there is no way he deserved the MVP. Yes the scramble was impressive, but he threw some dumb, very dumb passes into double and triple coverage and missed a couple of wide open receivers. In my opinion, he played well enough not to lose the game. There should be no doubt that the MVP was the Giants D line if you can award it to a group; if not, pick any one of them that you want. They won the game and there shouldn't even be a debate about that.

 

 

I'll agree that the Giants defensive line was the reason the Giants won, but I have no problem with Manning winning the MVP. He led them to touchdowns on consecutive drives in the 4th quarter, and the play he made to get away from being sacked was unbelievable.

I'll agree that the Giants defensive line was the reason the Giants won, but I have no problem with Manning winning the MVP. He led them to touchdowns on consecutive drives in the 4th quarter, and the play he made to get away from being sacked was unbelievable.

 

Two 4th quarter TD drives, the great e-scape, amazing poise...he deserved it. The D-line deserved it too, but everyone can't win it. Heck, the DB's deserved it. The linebackers deserved it. The WR's deserved it, the RB's, the O-Line...the coaches, the fans! Everyone in the Giants family! Heck, the most deserving was Col. Greg Gadson! Or Wellington Mara and Bob Tisch! I think they were watching and gave Eli a little help on that "Great E-scape" play!:dancingpa

Eli proved himself last night. That very play (the "NYG Catch") Eli could have been called "in the grasp". He got away and made the pass. I hate this rule, anyway. But this is one time they could have called it. :irked::D

 

RTS, all this Brady hating is unhealthy. I'd seek some help.:D

I'm proud of Eli. He was able to overcome all the negatives and the pressure of playing in NY. But there is no way he deserved the MVP. Yes the scramble was impressive, but he threw some dumb, very dumb passes into double and triple coverage and missed a couple of wide open receivers. In my opinion, he played well enough not to lose the game. There should be no doubt that the MVP was the Giants D line if you can award it to a group; if not, pick any one of them that you want. They won the game and there shouldn't even be a debate about that.

 

:dancingpa

Eli,

Even though I still think you have sissy tendencies...:lol::lol:

 

I am proud of what you did yesterday. Nice job!! :thumb:

My favorite play was that last sack Brady took, he got flat planted!

 

:thumb:Mine, too! We all jumped up on that one. He was lifted two feet off the ground!:lol:

Eli,

Even though I still think you have sissy tendencies...:lol::lol:

 

I am proud of what you did yesterday. Nice job!! :thumb:

 

TD, I couldn't have said it better myself!:lol:

 

I can't believe I'm actually rooting for the Manning brothers, but they've grown on me. Peyton's joy for Eli was palpable and I was so happy for them. Also, unlike Mr.Brady, they don't think they are bigger than the game itself. Give me a slightly sissy boy any day over one that thinks he's God's gift. Sorry Tom Brady, but you are not that hot. :fire:

TD, I couldn't have said it better myself!:lol:

 

I can't believe I'm actually rooting for the Manning brothers, but they've grown on me. Peyton's joy for Eli was palpable and I was so happy for them. Also, unlike Mr.Brady, they don't think they are bigger than the game itself. Give me a slightly sissy boy any day over one that thinks he's God's gift. Sorry Tom Brady, but you are not that hot. :fire:

 

And I agree with you on this statement. Brady is ok looking but nothing like my man Brett Farve!!!!!!! :D:ylsuper::D:ylsuper::D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.