St. Henry vs Villa Madona Predictions

Almost every expects St. Henry to win this game. They are playing well and coming off two easy wins. Also a big win against District rival and #2 ranked Boone Co.

To beat St. Henry you must stop Cameron Speed, Dave Zumdick, and Derek Adams. They defend very well and are probably one of the scrapiest teams in the 9th Region.

For St. Henry to beat Villa they need to shut down the two scorers. Stephen Love had more than 30 in his last game and will put up double digits every game. The sophmore PG, Bryant I believe, can shoot but will not match up well against the guards of St. Henry

Villa-39

St. Henry-58

Almost every expects St. Henry to win this game. They are playing well and coming off two easy wins. Also a big win against District rival and #2 ranked Boone Co.

To beat St. Henry you must stop Cameron Speed, Dave Zumdick, and Derek Adams. They defend very well and are probably one of the scrapiest teams in the 9th Region.

For St. Henry to beat Villa they need to shut down the two scorers. Stephen Love had more than 30 in his last game and will put up double digits every game. The sophmore PG, Bryant I believe, can shoot but will not match up well against the guards of St. Henry

Villa-39

St. Henry-58

Swikert is the one that hurt Boone.

There is no way that Villa can keep up with St. Henry's up and down style of play.

I don't think that is true at all... Villa runs up and down the court too... I've seen both teams more than once and am fairly sure the fastest player on the court will be Bryan, FWIW...

I don't think that is true at all... Villa runs up and down the court too... I've seen both teams more than once and am fairly sure the fastest player on the court will be Bryan, FWIW...

I believe what St. Henry does on defense is nothing like Bryan has ever seen. He's a nice player and will be for a few years. I don't think there is any way this kid can prepare for the type of defense Faust has his boys play.

From watching him the other night, he doesn't like contact. He cried many times about fouls that weren't even close to being fouls. I can truely see him getting a technical on Friday because of the frowns and looks he gives officials. There will be much more tough defense from St. Henry than there was from Ludlow.